onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Coventryh 2 Port Vale 3

Caz or caz123

The only issue I had was the stewards and the police. They appeared to man handle a bloke at the end of the row that I was on (the Police). They also seemed to jump on the bloke that got over the netting. Not saying that he should not have been kicked out, but how they went about it seemed heavy handed. Although, one of the stewards fell down the stairs because of it.

Excellent point sir. Although I admit I shouldn't of jumped over the barrier. I didn't appreciate being man handled by 5 of their knuckle draggers.

Advert

A word about a couple of players who attract a fair bit of negative attention.

I thought Dickenson was decent today and Ben had his second decent game in two for me. He's looked a bit physically stonger and caused a lot of problems / worked very hard before being subbed. Dodds was decent as well, mind , when he came on.

A word about a couple of players who attract a fair bit of negative attention.

I thought Dickenson was decent today and Ben had his second decent game in two for me. He's looked a bit physically stonger and caused a lot of problems / worked very hard before being subbed. Dodds was decent as well, mind , when he came on.

Great to hear as they were targeted by Cov fans along with Marshall and Brown as being poor.

A good match for the neutral and a very good result for us. The pitch was very poor by present day standards. Possibly time for the FA to look at licensing of pitches used by Rugby Union teams. I don't recall similar problems with Huddersfield's pitch which is also used by a Rugby League team. I thought the pitch was partly responsible for Coventry's first goal. Certainly would have expected Neal to save it on a normal pitch. As for the Pope "penalty", I thought the referee was probably unsighted and the assistant probably did not get a clear enough view to interfere. We now have had superb support away at Notts County and Coventry, so why was the support so poor on Tuesday against Oldham?
Huddersfield and Swansea pitches were designed for Rugby and Football, probably Coventry like Bradford City`s were not. As for support, Saturday matches will always attract more support since people have different work commitments, and travelling distances prevent mid-week attendance for some people.

Excellent point sir. Although I admit I shouldn't of jumped over the barrier. I didn't appreciate being man handled by 5 of their knuckle draggers.

You and your sort are the reason Normans police bills are so high.

Williamsons best game since Pope is back for me.

I assume you are being sarcastic. Williamson was once again completely inept and lacking throughout. He is weak through and through, unable to hold the ball up, make an attacking pass and completely incapable of creating a chance for himself or even finishing a chance created for him by others.

If Vale have any serious intentions of reaching the play offs next season, he should be the first player to go to Tranmere from the current squad

Archived