onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Coventryh 2 Port Vale 3

Caz or caz123

Advert

but the icing on the cake was the news that came from the Wirral......Mr wonderful had a great result too, :laugh:

Grow up. If it wasn't for Micky Adams getting us out of lg2 we wouldn't be having great days out at places like Coventry, Notts County and Walsall.

Grow up. If it wasn't for Micky Adams getting us out of lg2 we wouldn't be having great days out at places like Coventry, Notts County and Walsall.

Why does he need to 'grow up' just because he has a different opinion to yourself?

Apart from the first 20mins I thought we played well throughout. Their second goal came when we were well on top and was down to a mistake by McGivem. Definite penalty on Pope with 2mins to go as well. RP's reaction at the end was great too - I think he enjoyed the result! Just hope Ryan's injury isn't too bad.

Great stadium no wonder their fans missed it - knocks the Brit into a cocked hat!

Why does he need to 'grow up' just because he has a different opinion to yourself?

It's not an opinion though is it. He makes childish pathetic comments every time Tranmere loses (which granted has been a lot recently). Thinking Adams is a poor manager is an opinion. He's entitled to it. Taking delight and making school ground type comments about a man who achieved so much for this club is beyond sad.

It's not an opinion though is it. He makes childish pathetic comments every time Tranmere loses (which granted has been a lot recently). Thinking Adams is a poor manager is an opinion. He's entitled to it. Taking delight and making school ground type comments about a man who achieved so much for this club is beyond sad.

Yeah, I know what you're saying. It's never a good thing to laugh at anyone's misfortune, and although he could be a wand at times ultimately Adams did a good job for Port Vale and deserves a bit of respect, even if you don't particularly like the bloke himself.

Just returned from the Ricoh stadium great results again & Popey showed all the knocker what he is about ...."feed the Pope & he will score".... the only bad part of the day was that gobby women behind me :mad: She did have a BIG mouth....Now I know why we have to have a lot of police at VP.....but the icing on the cake was the news that came from the Wirral......Mr wonderful had a great result too, :laugh:

Unbelievable !! Micky was in charge for one of the darkest periods of our history and guided us out of it. I hope he guides Tranmere to safety..

Apart from the first 20mins I thought we played well throughout. Their second goal came when we were well on top and was down to a mistake by McGivem. Definite penalty on Pope with 2mins to go as well. RP's reaction at the end was great too - I think he enjoyed the result! Just hope Ryan's injury isn't too bad.

Great stadium no wonder their fans missed it - knocks the Brit into a cocked hat!

Funnily enough the cov fans are saying the same thing. They say they were good for the first fifteen and that was it. I think pretty much everyone thought that peno was nailed on.

But overall great day out. All of us vale fans acting like tourists taking 300 pictures each of the ground :D great away support. Good drama. Fantastic winner. Super vale away

Today's result just makes Tuesday's shocker even more despairing in many ways! It's going to be a pretty sick feeling if results like that, and Crewe doing the double over us, are what prevents us from a play-off spot. I don't think were close to being good enough to actually go up, but the play-offs would be some achievement by Page and the players no matter what we think of them.

Well said mate... anybody that's goes against the flow get abused, The more stick I get on here only makes me point out at every opportunity what a joker My wonderful was, I'm just waiting for him to throw in towel there,

great result against a cov side with their tails up since Mowbray took over. im not going to get carried away as I still think were too inconsistent to command a play off spot. even if we got there would we compete with the likes of Swindon/preston/mk in a potential playoff/Wembley scenario with that squad?

We have lost to all those teams, yes, but 3 of the 4 games played were away (2 at PNE) and we lost 3 of the 4 games by a single goal. So, yes we can compete and would need just a bit of luck, a raised performance, a slight off day or nerves by opponents.

This Vale team can make you weep sometimes, but at their best can be very, very good and are still transitional, so will get better over time. It happens with 2 steps forward (Doncaster, Coventry) and one back (Oldham) though and frustrates some people but that is the nature of football.

Congratulations on today, onwards to Swindon and a good show at home.

Keep the faith - playoffs or not, RP has done well to keep Vale where they are and deserves a chance to show what he can do next season.

Archived