onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Coventryh 2 Port Vale 3

Caz or caz123

Advert

Did Adams **** your mum by any chance? And forgot to leave the payment?

Clearly, so sad when people can't enjoy the day and get over their bitterness and jealousy.

Anyway back to winning ways with a cracking 3 points and a stunner from O'Connor. He and Marshall are key to our faint play off chances now and are going to push Neal hard for player of the year. Good to see we can also cope and win without Innis which we will have to do in six games anyway even if he makes a full recovery this week given his love for cautions every game!

Most importantly well done to the manager and the players for putting Tuesday behind them :)

Well said mate... anybody that's goes against the flow get abused, The more stick I get on here only makes me point out at every opportunity what a joker My wonderful was, I'm just waiting for him to throw in towel there,

Stop bitching for goodness sake, there's a thread for Adams if you are that obsessed.

Your off topic posts are frankly cringeworthy.

Great day out. Enjoyed every minute! It wasn't a footballing classic but it would have been impossible to produce on on that pitch. If Vale are in trouble for substandard lights, why don't Coventry get bother for a substandard pitch. Playing rugby on it makes a proper mess. At times I thought we might be better off going for a scrum rather than attempting to pass on it.

Well said mate... anybody that's goes against the flow get abused, The more stick I get on here only makes me point out at every opportunity what a joker My wonderful was, I'm just waiting for him to throw in towel there,

I wouldn't worry about it. This isn't aimed at George at all, who despite a few disagreements over the years on here is someone I quite like (sometimes!), but there are factions on here and always have been. Sad little numpties will give your post a thumbs down just because you disagreed with something they or one of their buddies said in a different thread. It's been this way for a while and this forum isn't anything like it used to be.

Just read this off the Tranmere paddock board after today's match.

"I've just read Adams post match reaction and there is nothing in there that fills me with trust and confidence in his ability as a manager to motivate both his players and the fans. I am a glass half full person but I am fed up of his post match summaries and judging by the players responses so are they. Does Palios believe in his manager? Do the players respect him and listen to him? Does Adams think we will stay up? Does Adams have the ability to keep us up? Does he have a trick up his sleeve to save us now that he has exhausted the loan market?"

Nice to know he is well liked there too....Ha Ha... but its only a school yard comment.

"I've just read Adams post match reaction and there is nothing in there that fills me with trust and confidence in his ability as a manager to motivate both his players and the fans. I am a glass half full person but I am fed up of his post match summaries and judging by the players responses so are they. Does Palios believe in his manager? Do the players respect him and listen to him? Does Adams think we will stay up? Does Adams have the ability to keep us up? Does he have a trick up his sleeve to save us now that he has exhausted the loan market?"

Nice to know he is well liked there too....Ha Ha... but its only a school yard comment.

Cough, cough....you still seem to be confused this is the post match Coventry vrs Port Vale thread, not the other football section! ;)

Cracking day out and after 40 minutes of not being at the races - fair point from Rob Page about getting used to the pitch, it is dreadful - we equalised and took control. Tony Mowbray said when Coventry equalised he could only see one team winning it so I can only assume he meant the Vale! If it wasn't for a moment of pub side defending they'd never have got back to 2-2. O'Connor's free kick was superb and I was actually expecting it to go in after he'd got his eye in with his earlier effort from a similar position. More fool Coventry for letting him have a second go!

This division is so tight it's unbelievable.

We must have had a sizeable following today, well over 1,000, hard to gauge in such a big ground and being in the middle of it.

He's a one trick pony. Adams relies on getting the players fitter than most other sides in the league during pre-season and then hopefully creep over the line, very much as we did a couple of seasons ago. Obviously he didn't get to have a pre-season with Tranmere.

If they survive this season they could well surprise a few in the next campaign, but it's looking pretty bad for them at the moment. Having Rob Taylor at left back can't help, he was stealing a wage at this club for years!

Cracking day out and after 40 minutes of not being at the races - fair point from Rob Page about getting used to the pitch, it is dreadful - we equalised and took control. Tony Mowbray said when Coventry equalised he could only see one team winning it so I can only assume he meant the Vale! If it wasn't for a moment of pub side defending they'd never have got back to 2-2. O'Connor's free kick was superb and I was actually expecting it to go in after he'd got his eye in with his earlier effort from a similar position. More fool Coventry for letting him have a second go!

This division is so tight it's unbelievable.

We must have had a sizeable following today, well over 1,000, hard to gauge in such a big ground and being in the middle of it.

Clearly over 1,000, looking at it I would guess 1,500 but then again my guess the gates are not the best! :)

what's this got to do with Cov 2 Vale 3?

What's this got to do with Cov2 Vale 3?

Clearly over 1' date='000, looking at it I would guess 1,500 but then again my guess the gates are not the best! :)[/quote']

Norman tweeted we had sold 1000+ tickets before today.There were sizeable queues at the pay on the day turnstiles.1500 would be about right.

Archived