onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who's bought there Season Ticket ?

grebovale

Just thought I'd start a thread for those who have bought a ST,got mine this sunny moaning :)

He should have given you one for free :yes:

Strange... Grebo gives smurf 1,000 pounds to which I comment he should have given Grebo a season ticket free and it gets 5 thumbs down... shame on you

Advert

Going off what Smurf has said it doesn't look like sales are going to well at the moment,he says that a couple of weeks ago he would of said yes we will hit his 4,300 target but now he is not sure.

Well maybe if you didn't open your gob we would have a better chance,saying that if we have to play next season using Conference kids then that's what we will have to do,a great way to sell your tickets smurf,its all becoming a joke and sadly I can only see a relegation battle next season unless someone else steps in.

Going off what Smurf has said it doesn't look like sales are going to well at the moment,he says that a couple of weeks ago he would of said yes we will hit his 4,300 target but now he is not sure.

Well maybe if you didn't open your gob we would have a better chance,saying that if we have to play next season using Conference kids then that's what we will have to do,a great way to sell your tickets smurf,its all becoming a joke and sadly I can only see a relegation battle next season unless someone else steps in.

I agree with you he not doing the club or fans any good with statements like that it looks to me if he is trying to close the football side down then he will be able to sell the ground to developers I am thinking about not renewing my season ticket

I agree with you he not doing the club or fans any good with statements like that it looks to me if he is trying to close the football side down then he will be able to sell the ground to developers I am thinking about not renewing my season ticket

Sadly I think a lot are thinking that way,i just cant fathom the bloke out,not sure he can sell to developers though so I cant see what he will gain from it

From what I can recall the ground can't be used for development (housing and the like) but I may be wrong. IMO he's looking for someone who will buy the club quickly and cheapish (cos they won't get the stadium) and then he'll have a nice litle earner from the rent the club pays for the stadium on a long lease. If this happens I don't know who is responsible for maintaining the stadium..dpoends on the detail of the contract but you could find PVFC having to maintain and enhance a stadium it doesn't own or relying on the owner who has no real incentive to do so unless it means a rent increase.

On the other hand..might be none of the above

From what I can recall the ground can't be used for development (housing and the like) but I may be wrong. IMO he's looking for someone who will buy the club quickly and cheapish (cos they won't get the stadium) and then he'll have a nice litle earner from the rent the club pays for the stadium on a long lease. If this happens I don't know who is responsible for maintaining the stadium..dpoends on the detail of the contract but you could find PVFC having to maintain and enhance a stadium it doesn't own or relying on the owner who has no real incentive to do so unless it means a rent increase.

On the other hand..might be none of the above

I would love it if smurf sold cheaply and then whoever purchased it paid rent for a few years whilst building a smaller stadium and then told him stuff it

I would love it if smurf sold cheaply and then whoever purchased it paid rent for a few years whilst building a smaller stadium and then told him stuff it

He could then end up with a plot of land with an old football stadium on it.Before it could be redeveloped the stadium would need to be knocked down.A very good chance the stadium has asbestos within it.Then add to that the mines shafts.A very expensive project and thats before any redevelopment even starts.

Archived