onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who's bought there Season Ticket ?

grebovale

Advert

Going to be honest I wont be renewing mine due to current finances and a little one on the way, and at £26 a game I will be picking my matches. Same with the group of us that go and even my old man is waiting to see what happens with Adams and Smurf before parting with his hard earned. I think Vale would be better offering a membership scheme and the option to pay across the season on a monthly basis via direct debit like most clubs do, that way i could easily afford it. For instance next year I will renew my Utd membership which is £35 for the season and gives me 20% off tickets, a end of year review book and a host of benefits with it. Same would be great at the vale membership even at £40 would be great and mean that I could get tickets at say £20 per game as a member as long as i purchase online, in advance. It would also be a great way to get peoples details for the more casual fans who might well just stroll down from Burslem at 2.50pm and not have a season ticket. They could even email offers direct to each member to boost seasonal sales etc..

The Club is in a very awkward position; NS has challenged the fans to cough-up for a ST against a backdrop of uncertainty about the manager and players and who can blame even the diehards from thinking twice even before consideration is given to whether folks can afford them.

In the meantime, the Club is doing nothing to entice the floating fans given the lack of any significant financial incentive and the above certainty.

It's a vicious circle of decline in a financial sense. Couple that with fans confusion/concern over Smurf's abilities to take the Club forward.

It's all very sad. Great league position and Chairman/CEO/bog cleaner who grasps every opportunity to slag off the fans and talk down any expectation.

I think most will renew irrespective of who's at the club.When the last shower were in charge(lol) we always had in excess of 3,000.The problem is we'll struggle to sell a lot more.Only 4300 (800 free) after a promotion season suggests that would be the max.

I think most will renew irrespective of who's at the club.When the last shower were in charge(lol) we always had in excess of 3,000.The problem is we'll struggle to sell a lot more.Only 4300 (800 free) after a promotion season suggests that would be the max.

I'm not so sure whether most will renew regardless of who's there.

I think that some will be concerned that they pay £100's with the possibility of financial problems at the Club, myself included.

I'm not so sure whether most will renew regardless of who's there.

I think that some will be concerned that they pay £100's with the possibility of financial problems at the Club, myself included.

When hasn't there been financial problems at the Vale Alan?:laugh:Nearly a month before we need to make our mind up in any case.Maybe a trip to Wembley will change everyone's mind.;)

When hasn't there been financial problems at the Vale Alan?:laugh:Nearly a month before we need to make our mind up in any case.Maybe a trip to Wembley will change everyone's mind.;)

Bang-on on both counts.

Any Chairman with any balls/brains would have gone for it in last few months given the number of "fans" that we can attract when things are going well.

What did he say in Jan? "We don't want to be like Yeovil." **** that. Just let's give it a go.

Archived