onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Post match comments Vale 4 Wycombe 1

geosname

Advert

Great result. Struggled to break them down 1st half. The sending off changed the game as did the introduction of Williamson as it pushed us 15 yards further up. Ref was abysmal. Their pen was a dive Steino would've been proud of and how the Ref didn't give a) a penalty b) a free kick just outside the box or c) a free kick inside the box for obstruction, when Murphy was taken out, I'll never know. Ainsworth, as good a player as he was, has obviously decided to be like John Beck and Neil Warnock rather than follow John Rudge's style of management. His team cheated and tried break up play by feigning injury when we were attacking like Stevenage.

The man Micky Adams was on about in his after match interview was Dave Felstead who shouted that Micky needed "pick up the pace Adams, we're strolling on the beach in the sunshine". Micky told him to swap with him, shut up as we were winning and to "off". Micky also asked him if the result was alright for him at the end. It certainly was for me.

That was mr pope :)

Hi first touch yesterday was of a very high standard. Awareness to then spread it out wide and spin off and get in the box was great to see.

Then the headers were quality. He's without doubt the beat forward in the league.

Him Vincent morsy and Myrie Williams look way to good for this standard. I don't know how we got Vincent and Williams on a free! Popes touch was amazing yesterday every ball even ones you thought he had no chance of bringing down he did perfectly. Don't forget that clever free kick at the end as well, that was quality.

The man Micky Adams was on about in his after match interview was Dave Felstead who shouted that Micky needed "pick up the pace Adams, we're strolling on the beach in the sunshine". Micky told him to swap with him, shut up as we were winning and to "off". Micky also asked him if the result was alright for him at the end. It certainly was for me.

Mr Blue Sky..:)

Pope's heading ability is outstanding. Walsall's keeper pulled off a great save the other week off his header in the 1st half and both his headers at Exeter were top draw. Especially the 1st, as how he twisted his body was incredible!! Such a class act.

I said to my old man at Walsall when we were 2 down, that we are still attempting to play the ball out of defence, instead of panicking and.lumping it at every opportunity. It's refreshing and long may it continue!!!! The team has a confidence that stretches beyond my wildest dreams!!!!

Was it really Dave Felstead (Andy Jones) who was having a pop at Micky Adams then?

Whoever it was should feel a tad embarrassed if true. The lads are playing three games a week it was Murphy's first start in a difficult game, the ref was having a 'mare and we still managed to win 4-1! No need at all for any outburst! :unsure:

Whoever it was should feel a tad embarrassed if true. The lads are playing three games a week it was Murphy's first start in a difficult game, the ref was having a 'mare and we still managed to win 4-1! No need at all for any outburst! :unsure:

Agree with that Tosh.

Surprised it was Dave slating Micky Adams from up above in the boxes. One things sure, Micky will not hold back.

Did Dave meet him afterwards? Maybe Micky has tied him up to the dug outs :laugh:

Great result. Struggled to break them down 1st half. The sending off changed the game as did the introduction of Williamson as it pushed us 15 yards further up. Ref was abysmal. Their pen was a dive Steino would've been proud of and how the Ref didn't give a) a penalty b) a free kick just outside the box or c) a free kick inside the box for obstruction, when Murphy was taken out, I'll never know. Ainsworth, as good a player as he was, has obviously decided to be like John Beck and Neil Warnock rather than follow John Rudge's style of management. His team cheated and tried break up play by feigning injury when we were attacking like Stevenage.

Dave is quick to come on here and tell everyone how much he paid for a box and his free champers,oh and how he got everyone singing and then enjoying the posh nosh somewhere,well IF this is true then he needs to come on and either say it was or wasn't him because if it was then sorry but you should be ashamed of that imo.

Archived