onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Post match comments Vale 4 Wycombe 1

geosname

Advert

Disagree 100% it's Adams job to manage the team he dosent need fans shouting out telling him what to do,

Bloomin' nora! I thought the whole point of paying my money to go to the game was so I could tell the manager what to do? Hasn't that been the role of the supporter since time immemorial?

What to shout at the manager when we are winning ?!!??!!

I've shouted at managers when they've made daft substitutions when we're winning.

Micky thought our performance was below par. So did Dave. Can't see the problem meself? Why not have a go at Adams for criticising the players when they'd won? This whole debate is barmy.

Let's stay positive folks as just think how far we have progressed in 12 months,as we lost by 4 at home to Morecambe on this day last year:yes:WOW that was a bad day:mad:

I remember that game, Hank the Yank was there for that debacle, he later had his famous 'where's the beef' meeting and then thankfully did a runner...:)

I've shouted at managers when they've made daft substitutions when we're winning.

Micky thought our performance was below par. So did Dave. Can't see the problem meself? Why not have a go at Adams for criticising the players when they'd won? This whole debate is barmy.

We did nothing wrong though we were comfortable and winning some fans are never happy! He's obviously said something that has angered Adams therefor he shouldn't be shouting it

We did nothing wrong though we were comfortable and winning some fans are never happy! He's obviously said something that has angered Adams therefor he shouldn't be shouting it

Sorry mate, going to have to agree to disagree on this. First of all I don't think we were comfortable - we were one goal up against a team who had far from given up. Secondly, I don't see that a supporter should be criticised for voicing an opinion as long as he does it without abuse. Micky Adams is a football manager - free advice from supporters goes with the territory - he should just live with that rather than respond in the rather tetchy fashion he did.

Well god knows what's going to happen when we start losing a few games & have a bad patch then? If people aren't content with how the manager's performing right now, what they going be like when things aren't going our way?

If we were in the bottom half of the table & the team weren't committed, then i could understand people's frustrations & have a pop. But at the moment i don't think anyone has a right to complain, or tell the manager how to do his job? Not to shout out to him to the point he feels he has to say something back anyway. I just don't see what it achieves, apart from winding him up, same goes for people booing players ( in general), just don't get it? Just my opinion like.

It was a game we would have lost in recent seasons for sure. It was a difficult game with players missing and replacements short of match fitness, in the end we won 4-1 and things are looking hunky dory, let's leave it at that.

It is easy to shout abuse at the Manager when you are sitting in a box with all your mates. Fair play to Micky for having a go back at you. Micky has done exceptionally well with the hand he has been dealt and probably doesn’t need a prawn sandwich wannabe shouting at him telling him how to do his job.

A fan yells something out of frustration.

It happens week in week out in every league. That should have been the end of it.

Micky shouldn't have aired the fact on local media. Hopefully MA will learn from this too.

From what I know of Dave it won't stop him singing #Micky Adams Black & White Army, he is a fan of MA and rightly so, he is leading us towards success this season (no matter what Tommo might think)

It is easy to shout abuse at the Manager when you are sitting in a box with all your mates. Fair play to Micky for having a go back at you. Micky has done exceptionally well with the hand he has been dealt and probably doesn’t need a prawn sandwich wannabe shouting at him telling him how to do his job.

But he didn't shout abuse. He offered an opinion. There is a difference.

And just out of interest, where were you at Exeter - because that prawn sandwich wannabe you refer to was standing behind the goal screaming his head off supporting Vale as he does at virtually every game.

Whether you agree or disagree with what Dave said on Saturday, calling him a prawn sandwich wannabe shows less intelligence than Boomer, let alone his vet.

Archived