onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Post match comments Vale 4 Wycombe 1

geosname

Advert

We have character this season.

Wasn't there today as I chose going Burton over this. Sounds like we were awesome again.

Adams is disappointed... Mind games again..

I actually thought Adams had a point. We got rather sloppy after we'd gone ahead, as if beating ten men was just a stroll but Wycombe kept going and we could have let them back in if the Sneyd Green Pontiff had not made it safe.

First time I've got myself down to the Vale this season with living all the way down South.

1st half was scrappy, their tactics of breaking the game up constantly didn't help and it's common knowledge that the referee had a mare and didn't exactly help the situation. Can't really comment on the penalty situation, though it did look like their man went down easily. I don't normally get too incensed at games but I was infuriated when we weren't given a penalty when their man blatantly body checked our man running at speed going into the penalty area and then acted and rolled around pretending to be injured!:angry:

The sending off helped us. 2nd half was much better as Myrie-Williams had more space and time to create problems, helped by the fact he wasn't being fouled as much as he was in the first half. I would put Morsy back next game though; I was really impressed with him Monday night when I watched the Oxford game on tele.

Usual Pope usual goal machine. His 2nd goal (Vale's 3rd), was probably the best of the lot. Cracking goal that was. Atmosphereh was decent. My 1st visit to Vale Park in a good 9 months or so the 'feel-good' factor definately is back for sure.:yes: 5,000 Vale fans there today was my only slight disappointment, was hoping for the attandance to be nearer the 6,000 mark. More will continue to gradually come back through the gate hopefuly.

Chris Neal looked solid and is the keeper we have been looking for since we had Goodlad at the club imo. Duffy looked steady. Really impressed with Vincent aswell. Overall, looking promising creating a 7 point game between ourselves and 3rd spot now.:yes:

Great performance to turn the game around against a dangerous side and a laughable set of officials. Murphy came in and did a solid job despite lack of match fitness. Just hope JMWs injury won't keep him out on Tuesday.

Well done lads!

Was JMW injured then? I just thought Micky was resting him.

Archived