onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Post match comments Vale 4 Wycombe 1

geosname

Advert

I for one enjoyed both halves ,ok the ref was poor ,never a penalty or sending off.

Really impressed with the team again .

Neal 8

Duffy 7 Mccombe Mcdonald 8 R Taylor 8

Myrie Williams 9 set up Popeys first was again terrific.

Shuker 9 quality Messi kept the rolls Royce purring

Murphy 7

Vincent 8 only two great saves stopped him getting a hat trick ,his turn of speed electric brilliant.

Dodds 8

Pope 9 well what can u say set up one scored 2 ,constant thorn in oppositions teams backbone.

Subs Williamson 9 superb great finish ,link up play superb ,many more goals for the boy I predict.

James 8 set up Popeys 2nd brilliant ball in ,gets about the pitch thought he was immense.

Lloyd 8 looks a top player to me

I agree other than the mark for shuker. Thought he was very weak first half but good in the second half. Big loss not having Vincent on Tuesday I that's true!! :(

With Vincent being out for Tuesday, perhaps we could play 3-5-2 with Taylor and Duffy as wing backs. Has Duffy got the pace though?

Think it would be crazy changing the whole system that has seen us do so well, for one player. Bring morsey back in and play shuker there, as that is his main position.

My post has been deleted?

Well done to anyone who slung a quid on Vale pre-season when we were big odds to go up, it's going to happen!

Unreal. Brilliant Popey and Vale.

my fiver is still there to win the league! 40-1, but i would take second place!

I for one enjoyed both halves ,ok the ref was poor ,never a penalty or sending off.

Really impressed with the team again

Couldn't see what he gave the penalty for at the game, I thought that McCombe possibly clipped his heals. On seeing it on the TV he gave it for a so called push but the player went down in instalments.

As for the sending off, the tackle on Neal was worthy of a yellow card, it was his 2nd so he deserved to go. Why he went in on Neal as he did only he can answer but it was a really stupid thing to do. I don't recall a sending off making so much difference to a game.

Couldn't see what he gave the penalty for at the game, I thought that McCombe possibly clipped his heals. On seeing it on the TV he gave it for a so called push but the player went down in instalments.

As for the sending off, the tackle on Neal was worthy of a yellow card, it was his 2nd so he deserved to go. Why he went in on Neal as he did only he can answer but it was a really stupid thing to do. I don't recall a sending off making so much difference to a game.

He was crazy that black lad up front. He went in on Neal a few times and the sending off lost them the game.

There was a time when teams used to come to the Vale score a goal and then shut up shop while we lumped the ball forward in futile attempts to get an equaliser.Not any more.We now have the quality to unlock most teams. The quality of the crosses nowadays is top drawer. It's no wonder Popey is scoring for fun.

Taken from the centre midfielders thread.

Player Cautions Dismissals

Samy Morsy 5 0

Clayton Mcdonald 4 0

Richard Duffy 4 0

Ryan Burge 4 0

Ashley Vincent 3 0

Jennison Myrie-Williams 3 0

Douglas Loft 2 0

John Mccombe 2 0

Christopher Neal 1 0

Christopher Shuker 1 0

Louis Dodds 1 0