onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Northampton (A) match thread - 1st April

robf

27 minutes ago, andy jones said:

Be just our luck for Wilson and Garrity to be out with their injuries. Plus is it asking too much for a young prospect to turn it on again for another 90 minutes?

Think Wilson will be out. 

Possible that subbing a sub ( Dipepa) was as a precaution for tomorrow. 

If we go 2 up top it will be revitalised Loft with Dipepa. 

• Like 2

Advert

Hello again, Cobblers fan reporting for duty.  A happy Easter to one and all of you as we are all Gods children!  I am precdicting a 2-1 victory to the mighty Cobblers. I am tearing myself away from my runner beans, Macedonion army forums and my absolute passion of ROMAN ROADS in order to be present. safe travels to you all

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Properman said:

Why can't you buy tickets  on line. We are a joke and do not deserve our support. Carol needs a good hard look at the club she is running.

I would imagine they were taken off sale at 15.15 on Saturday as the club shop is shut for Easter. 

49 minutes ago, Properman said:

Why can't you buy tickets  on line. We are a joke and do not deserve our support. Carol needs a good hard look at the club she is running.

Have you thought that it might not be anything to do with Vale it might be to do with Northants...??

I know we've got problems with Wigan tickets. BUT it's a problem with Wigan, not us. 

UTV

• Like 2

I like Northampton and I think their ground offers some good facilities. I will be watching this one on iPlayer because it's too clumsy to get to Northampton on a train on a bank holiday from the Wirral. I think we need resilience to start with tomorrow. Therefore the unseen knowledge of the manager and coaching staff about the physical fitness of the players after the game on Friday should be of equal influence with form in the selection. It's a concern that we really need Ojo in central midfield to be 100% ready and we have become very dependent on that because we haven't got anyone equivalent having let Conlon leave. I may be doing an injustice to our younger set in saying that. But there are no more second chances with this game. We need to win or at least not lose. Northampton are not in great form and they can be beaten. 

Edited by Warren
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Roger Rabbi said:

Hello again, Cobblers fan reporting for duty.  A happy Easter to one and all of you as we are all Gods children!  I am precdicting a 2-1 victory to the mighty Cobblers. I am tearing myself away from my runner beans, Macedonion army forums and my absolute passion of ROMAN ROADS in order to be present. safe travels to you all

Happy hangover in the morning my friend 🤣🍻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warren said:

I like Northampton and I think their ground offers some good facilities. I will be watching this one on iPlayer because it's too clumsy to get to Northampton on a train on a bank holiday from the Wirral. I think we need resilience to start with tomorrow. Therefore the unseen knowledge of the manager and coaching staff about the physical fitness of the players after the game on Friday should be of equal influence with form in the selection. It's a concern that we really need Ojo in central midfield to be 100% ready and we have become very dependent on that because we haven't got anyone equivalent having let Conlon leave. I may be doing an injustice to our younger set in saying that. But there are no more second chances with this game. We need to win or at least not lose. Northampton are not in great form and they can be beaten. 

Not in form ?

Beat Derby in their last home game and on Saturday had 19 shots to Readings 8 in an unfortunate defeat. 

2 hours ago, Roger Rabbi said:

Ah yes, Roman roads, a nod back to far happier times, before the pot hole had been invented.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2