onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bristol Rovers (H) match thread - 29th March

robf

Advert

58 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

I think I’m right in saying your season ticket won’t get her any discount, at least I’ve not noticed any when buying tickets for folk this season. 

Cheers no worries .

I didn't think so not to worry pay full price 

Last time she came R Loft scored for BR will be a coincidence if same player scores lets hope Vale on right side of a 3-1 scoreline.

Be the 3rd game she as attended 

Man City Away Bristol Rovers at home twice .

My team has its horses for courses 

Ripley 

Lopaco Lowe Icavetti 

Ojo Garrity 

Plant    Grant.   Chislett 

Loft Uche (Dipepa)

Some players play well away and some play well at home 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LancyTony said:

Not gone down, yet!

Just answering PVFC Fan comment about getting back.  After the last game, have the hope the great escape can be done like many others.

However, if it does, experience shows Div 2 is not as easy as PVFC Fan seems to think it is to get out of that div, as there are some good clubs trying it each year.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dipepa delight said:

Just a question wife wants come along tomoz if ON ,I'm.a season ticket holder does that automatically knock the 4 pounds off or do you have to have membership too .

Last season had membership and season ticket as paying for lads but this year got his own well i paid for it so not entirely true however haven't got a membership this season as haven't needed one etc.

Why don't you use Phil Myatt's season ticket?

I have heard that he's not going.

I'm not sure if you know him though with you being a newbie and all that

• Haha 3

We are about to see how bad this team really want it.

Take the passion and the togetherness into any game as we did with Burton and we stand a chance. 

As long as they turn up and try their damn best now, that's all I want. Shows really how poor its been.

All eyes will be on Loft today, he should have some confidence in himself from last week and good on him for getting that goal.

Really is the hope that kills you isn't it? I'm going 1-0 Vale, Loft to score a tap in.

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, OtterVale said:

For me the defence is going to be key, no mistakes and need to put effort in the same as Burton we may be able to survive.

they have a very potent strike force and Chris Martin is a very good player and the have a quick right winger but I read that midge Clarke is out and we have to block the supply to Martin

39 minutes ago, OtterVale said:

For me the defence is going to be key, no mistakes and need to put effort in the same as Burton we may be able to survive.

looks like weve sold a few tickets for today, big Uche is back and an attacking line up. If Lofty scores the winner today, I fear I could well spill bodily fluids 😍😍😍😍👍👍👍👍👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hoppers said:

looks like weve sold a few tickets for today, big Uche is back and an attacking line up. If Lofty scores the winner today, I fear I could well spill bodily fluids 😍😍😍😍👍👍👍👍👍

What about Loft and Uche scoring and we get 3 points.  Hate to think what could happen. 🤣

• Haha 2