onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Baylee Dipepa

Advert

2 hours ago, PortVale4Life said:

Non league player should be at leek now some think he’s a world beater. Thats vale fans for ya. 

The lad is a mere teenager for God's sake yet still looks more capable than virtually any of our so called "senior, experienced" strikers. He's clearly no "world beater" (yet). But I for one, send him congratulations on being selected.  It will undoubtedly do him the power of good mixing with the rest of the U17 squad, most of whom are from Premiership clubs.  I hope he gets a few minutes game time and an England U17 cap! Good luck Baylee.

• Like 4

Mills was a gifted young player who I don't think I saw live. I was deployed in Kuwait for nearly all of 91 and 92. The club sent me quite a few videos of games for free during that period and his 2 goal debut is the one I still remember.  Anthony Gardner should have got a call-up.  

He played once when Sven was England boss.

Well done Baylee….I’ve probably been walking my dogs on Blythe rec a few years ago whilst he was playing with the proverbial jumpers for goalposts. 
May this be another stepping stone to him developing into a terrific number 9 for Vale for many years to come.

11 minutes ago, BlytheValiant said:

Well done Baylee….I’ve probably been walking my dogs on Blythe rec a few years ago whilst he was playing with the proverbial jumpers for goalposts. 
May this be another stepping stone to him developing into a terrific number 9 for Vale for many years to come.

He will be flogged as soon as anyone comes sniffing...Trust the process..

• Like 3

Good luck to Baylee.   Hopefully he’ll get a good run out be able to make his mark.

I think the fact he’s only 17 is lost on some of our fans, although fair to say the fact that he’s been promoted so soon is as much testament to our dire transfer dealings as it is his own undoubted talent.

• Like 6

Great news, makes a change in the current circumstances.

Our process includes "all academy players are for sale" to Premier League clubs. 

The process is wrong and the ideologies behind the process are idiotic. They must have been formulated by an idiot. 

Good luck Baylee. You're already the current best striker at Vale Park. Hope your career goes from strength to strength. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JRC said:

There's also a Stoke player in tge squad.

Congratulations to the young man. The last player I remember playing age group football for England was Mark Chamberlain.  

It's a bright spark in a disappointing season. Longterm I think it is the way to a sustainable future and the progress at academy level is possibly more significant than a relegation.  The club has endured numerous relegations and enjoyed many promotions in the last 50 years. We've not consistently produced league standard players since Sproson, Bromage and the Chamberlain brothers made their way into the first team; almost 50 years ago.

That squad is so Premiership laden he will be gone soon..how has he slipped under the radar and not been bought? Good luck to the lad but all these youngsters we sell or have to sell just kills the " he is one of own".. 

Just now, londonvale said:

That squad is so Premiership laden he will be gone soon..how has he slipped under the radar and not been bought? Good luck to the lad but all these youngsters we sell or have to sell just kills the " he is one of own".. 

There is already scouts watching him 

• Like 1