onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

League 2 preparation

Advert

If the Shannahan's think that relegation will be just a blip on a graph and we will bounce back straight away because Flitcroft and MRKT Insights on paper say it will happen, I can give them a bit of free advice with no strings attached........It is very very unlikely to happen.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

With Flitcroft still pulling the strings let's just stay above the bottom 2.

Flitcroft Out.

my view is an honest but worrying one; we are not league two ready and if Carol doesn’t realise that flitcroft is the problem..and his past record shows it; we will be lucky to survive league two and if the regular suspition of us being in debt which seems very clear as we only loan players who can be withdrawn as we dont control theicontracts we could be in big trouble and Flitcroft will bankrupt another club like he did at Bury by buying players like the Pope that they couldn’t afford 

• Like 2

First priority has to be to make sure we don’t do a Forest Green.

That requires signing some players with some leadership and fighting qualities, instead of having some nice metrics on Wyscout.

• Like 8

Genuinely can’t believe anyone keeps anyone from this squad except garrity and Smith. Can’t wait see the back of the rest of them. 

Smith arguably only stays cause he has credit in the bank. He’s had an absolutely horrific season. 

Genuinely can’t believe anyone keeps anyone from this squad except garrity and Smith. Can’t wait see the back of the rest of them. 

Smith arguably only stays cause he has credit in the bank. He’s had an absolutely horrific season. 

I'm afraid Smith can do one aswell. No credits left in the bank for me after today, regardless of what league we are in.
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, Bimbleabout said:

I'm afraid Smith can do one aswell. No credits left in the bank for me after today, regardless of what league we are in.

9 minutes ago, Bimbleabout said:

I agree about smith and his time has come and we need a big clear out of tge player on long term contracts, replace Ojo give loft a free transfer and get rid of the absolutely dreadful jones and Massey’ s contract is up and he is awful as well

we won’t see ikpaezo again and whilst Wilson played reasonably well today and I still don’t understand why we got rid of Conlon and why the he’ll is our best r back on loan and sack Flitcroft now before he pushes into major debt like he did at Bury and look where they are now..in a league below Leek town

9 minutes ago, Bimbleabout said:

I'd keep Garrity & Ripley. I genuinely wouldn't be bothered if everybody else left the club. It won't happen obviously, but that shows the strength & ability of our current squad. NB: That doesn't include the young lads. They've done their best in very trying circumstances & should be applauded. However, they should be absolutely nowhere near our starting 11 at this level, or the level below.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Jim Gammon said:

Why does Flitcroft have to be part of this. He  messed up Bury. He’s now hellbent of messing up Vale

If he is still here at Vale, give him a stand painting job that takes all year to do and nothing else.  Loads of crayons, but remember to give him a new box every day as he will probably eat them or lose them.

• Haha 3

Flitcroft and all his recruitment team OUT. 

We will need a new manager. That dummy won't be around next year. Can't keep a bloke who will not have won a football match.

League 2 won't be easy as we have seen before. 

What a mess. 

• Like 2