onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby C (A) match thread - 2nd March.

Advert

Would be interesting to compare if we went without one. Pros and cons for both. 
We need an effective recruitment system, who controls it, does not matter. Whether it changes every time the first team manager changes or whether it is coordinated with the academy/junior system is a matter of choice. Really depends on the size of the club and where the funding comes from. Vale are expecting the academy to supply far more players than previously, but it wiĺl take a few more years for that to happen.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

7 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

We need an effective recruitment system, who controls it, does not matter. Whether it changes every time the first team manager changes or whether it is coordinated with the academy/junior system is a matter of choice. Really depends on the size of the club and where the funding comes from. Vale are expecting the academy to supply far more players than previously, but it wiĺl take a few more years for that to happen.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

Think you’re right Fosse.

I do think some fans forget NO player is signed without the manager say so.

Crosby has also <ovf censored> us over with some of these players not to mention his <ovf censored> game management.

• Like 1

Another awful depressing day other than a couple of great pubs found about half an hour away from the ground, just wished we had stayed in there.  Just glad the season is soon coming to an end as we are getting worse with every passing week, keep saying the same things but we have no fight at all and players out there going through the motions.  I don't like calling players out but Ojo is massively overrated by so many people, he offers nothing at all and was pulling out of challenges.  I was not going to go to all the games left but fear it will be a long time before we get to go the likes of Derby, Wigan and Bolton again, we are going to be scrapping for survival in league 2 with this bunch of players.  I moaned about Crosby and thought things could not be worse but it is no better at all.  I did not expect miracles but expected fight, we have nothing at all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JS Valiant said:

You rip up the contracts and **** them off

If it affects the Budget paying them off, so what.

Sign Fit Players and mix them with the Academy Lads, no need to Spend Big Money, Crewe didn’t and they haven’t done too bad.

We just need a Manager who knows what they are doing, players who have something to prove.

Spending the majority of the playing budget getting rid of the current squad and putting together a squad of dirt cheap players to play with Dipepa, Shorrock and Brazier would guarantee relegation into non-League

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, MBE said:

Think you’re right Fosse.

I do think some fans forget NO player is signed without the manager say so.

Crosby has also <ovf censored> us over with some of these players not to mention his <ovf censored> game management.

He said he wanted a squad of strong, physical players and we got the likes of Josh Thomas and Dan Gore. Not sure how much input he had in recruitment.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Wrex said:

Spending the majority of the playing budget getting rid of the current squad and putting together a squad of dirt cheap players to play with Dipepa, Shorrock and Brazier would guarantee relegation into non-League

Playing these bunch of gutless, pathetic, spineless players that we have will pretty much guarantee relegation to the National League as well, other than Ripley and Garrity. 

2 hours ago, JS Valiant said:

Sign Fit Players and mix them with the Academy Lads, no need to Spend Big Money, Crewe didn’t and they haven’t done too bad.

We just need a Manager who knows what they are doing, players who have something to prove.

I don't think you understand how football works.

Do this and we're worse off financially, and if you think doing what Crewe does is easy, think again.

• Like 3

Easy innit.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JS Valiant said:

I would clear the decks and get rid of Wilson, smith, jones, loft and ojo and loft who should not be at our club as well as Flitcroft and start again and Massey and feet the pope

• Haha 1

Where's the respect for the supporters .

These performances are killing the club

What's wrong with the players 

Why is no one fighting for the badge .

I see them down the road have fought for there badge today. 

I don't get it why can Port Vale not have a few seasons of happiness for there supporters .

I'm not even that bothered today,no point moaning about it when the players have downed tools .

Unbelievable unprofessionalism .

What kind of awful cycle is this we find ourselves in .

Since FGR game we have  lost a stupid amount if games and are once again the laughing stock of English football. 

Yet I'm.hearing ojos sulking why is he playing him then .

I knew they would hide behind Flitcroft. 

His Recruitment yes but he doesn't kick the <ovf censored> ball does he .

Grow some your spineless fuckers players 

Edited by Devine intervention