onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (H) match thread - 27th Feb

robf

Advert

Just now, Killersrevenge44 said:

I knew sitting back against Fleetwood was suicide. Having watched them against Exeter they looked strong there. 

As you said no decent defence. If someone like me can see the dangers why can't fkg Moore?? 

Moore is back to his sitting back mode at Huddesfield. 

The Yak and Kasper played well so did Debroah for 80 minutes . Second half we didn’t lay a glove on them . DF has absolutely knackered the squad with his January none, recruitment window . We are 90% down now . Thank you David Flitcroft 

• Like 1

Just now, Powerline said:

Second half was simply diabolical. We just sat back in our own box for 45 minutes, when we know we can’t defend and they’d not really caused us any problems first half. That’s on Moore for me. Really not impressed with him so far.

Or me. Not seen us get smashed like that before, and to a side somehow below us (won’t be for long) never seen a half of football like that 

Just now, cheeky said:

I’m missing the Jim Gannon and Dean Glover days right now. Christ, this is the worst squad in years.

Exactly what have we come to !

1 minute ago, Brian Johnson said:

Under Crosby

Fleetwood 3 v 0 Port Vale

Stats 13 corners to 3 for example and the Fleetwood away game Crosby didn’t have as many players to choose from, he apologised to the fans afterwards this manager won’t, he’ll just waffle on again.

Crosby lost his job, Moore is not the right fit for Port Vale !

1 minute ago, SuperHuman said:

Jason Lowe must have the worst record in football history in terms of coming on to see the game out. It’s an open invitation for the opposition. We concede every time. 

He wouldn’t get in a top half national league side. 

Neither would the rest

1 minute ago, JoeB2 said:

Moore has cost us that. Atrocious subs and game management resulting in a truly abysmal team dominating us at home. Lowe and Loft. Give me strength.

3 of his 4 games have been against bottom 6 teams, and it’s yielded a point. We’re lucky to get that point.

This club have an excellent knack of punching you in the gut. A win, clean sheet, results going our way and a big home game a week Saturday against Shrewsbury. 

For those hoping for a rebuild, most of these players are contracted and the man who recruited them will still be here. The club have rallied around Flitcroft in the face of criticism the last few weeks - both in public and in private. 

A lot of folk on here make out that Vale are an entitled, petulant bunch (for their £300). I saw a diehard bunch get right behind their awful team, and simply trudge off in silence when they inevitably let them down again. No stick, no abuse all game. Loft straight down the tunnel. 

What an entitled group. 

Nice one, Carol and David. 

Loft was a disgrace. The miss was pathetic, hit the target at least. And just lazily jogging around. He’s been shown up by a child. And the fans were very supportive of him tonight. <ovf censored> him off.

• Like 5