onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (A) match thread 3rd Feb

Lack of sufficient investment in the team. We're heading for the bottom of the league fast. 

The commentators on Radio Sjoke are annoying too. This is an old-fashioned pitch, apparently???? 

Fleetwood are the worst team in the league by a distance. We have to turn this match around in the second half. 

Stop this patient build up nonsense, it isn't working. Put them under pressure! 

Advert

1 minute ago, Hoppers said:

Powerline I think you may well now hold the record for the most <ovf censored> comments in one paragraph

Well done 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

PS I agree with every word (even though iv had to guess half of them) 😍😍😍

Apologies I’m pretty naffed off. From where I live it’s a 3 hour journey to fleetwood so I’ve travelled up to watch this tripe. Same as Wycombe, Carlisle etc. I’ve had enough.

2 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

AC coming out and saying we were down the pecking order getting strikers into the club and you have to wait for the higher up clubs to release their players so we can take them on.  Why is it then other clubs can bring in strikers at the beginning of the window, midway through the window.  Only Vale miss out getting players in.

The only thing it can be - we are not willing to push the the wage matrix for a goal scoring forward.

Carol, fans are going to turn on you and start demonstrating soon as this club is going down.  At the moment it is just vocal.

Higher up clubs are basically any clubs in the football league it seems. Also, the higher up clubs have released a whole pile of players. 

2 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

AC coming out and saying we were down the pecking order getting strikers into the club and you have to wait for the higher up clubs to release their players so we can take them on.  Why is it then other clubs can bring in strikers at the beginning of the window, midway through the window.  Only Vale miss out getting players in.

The only thing it can be - we are not willing to push the the wage matrix for a goal scoring forward.

Carol, fans are going to turn on you and start demonstrating soon as this club is going down.  At the moment it is just vocal.

The issue might be the manager playing 6 defenders who pass the ball sideways. 

Just now, PVFC764 said:

In fairness, we have bought Lofty and Uche who I would guess have eaten into the budget substantially, but you cant legislate for what happened to Uche

Note, Im sticking up for anyone as this is awful football of a whole new level completely

Surely 45 minutes to save his job?

There are simply other managers out there who would get more out of this squad. Moore, Duff, Pearson, Ainsworth, Eustace, Appleton, Bonner, Kennedy would probably all improve things.

Regardless of the shambolic January, it shouldn't be on the cusp of the bottom 4.

If he is sacked, however, Flitcroft also needs to be looked at. He appointed him without interview. He ballsed up January. Feel bad that I briefly convinved myself to support all this.

I have a bad feeling Flitcroft won't sack him as he knows the heat it brings his way, which he can't afford after a shocking window.

Hope we pull this round, or this could get very messy...

Flitcroft has to go. How can anyone have their eye on Loft for quite a while and still not realise he is <ovf censored>. Zero shots on target in over 90 minutes of football, a third against bottom of the table is a disgrace, and just shows how bad our recruitment has been in the final third of the pitch. How well will Flitcroft do next season with a division 2 budget?….#flitstealingawage.com

2 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Apologies I’m pretty naffed off. From where I live it’s a 3 hour journey to fleetwood so I’ve travelled up to watch this tripe. Same as Wycombe, Carlisle etc. I’ve had enough.

Powerline you have my sympathy for what it worth. At 10.00 this morning I thought of making the trip. I then came to my senses when I think how hard it is to deal with the performances at home.

Just now, Hoppers said:

In fairness, we have bought Lofty and Uche who I would guess have eaten into the budget substantially, but you cant legislate for what happened to Uche

Note, Im sticking up for anyone as this is awful football of a whole new level completely

Uche was beginning to show what he can do and it was one of those incidents that no one can say would happen.  Feel for Uche - all down to the injury bad luck we seem to have.

Loft smacked of a panic signing.  Paper offers loads, but just doesn't produce on the pitch.

3 minutes ago, Powerline said:

No need to apologise mate. It’s <ovf censored> <ovf censored> and you have every right to call it out.

Archived