onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby (H) match thread 28th Nov

Well I'm looking forwards to it .

Derby sold all there allocation .

By end of season no doubt be in top 7 .

Team well who knows maybe something like this change it up a bit .

Ripley 

Cass Lowe Debrah Icavetti 

Sang Arblaster (Walters) Ojo Plant 

Uche Garrity 

4 -4 -2 .

Get down the sides get the ball in.

UTV 

Lets hope the Vale ends are selling well for this game .

Been so long since seen them at home in league be surprised if not 10 k there 

UTV 

Advert

I’ll call it now…. 0-2

We start off slow, they get an early-ish goal off a cross into the box / set-play.

We then “control” the game playing some “beautiful football” and carving out numerous opportunities but their goalie has a “blinder” although it looks inevitable that we’ll score until…. we get done on the break late on.

• Fosse69 changed the title to Derby (H) match thread 28th Nov
19 minutes ago, valefan79 said:

Ripley

Sang Lowe Debrah Lacovitti Plant

Ojo Arblaster Devine

Uche Garrity

The only change I might make to that side is to give young Walters a start...possibly ahead of Devine? Change at half time if necessary...and remind Chizzy (If/when he comes on) that he is a much better player, playing football instead of shithousing!!)?

45 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Ripley 

Uche Garrity 

4 -4 -2 .

UTV 

UTV 

Too soon mate 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Devine intervention said:

Ripley 

Uche Garrity 

4 -4 -2 .

UTV 

UTV 

We have nobody who gets down the sides.

We don’t have anybody who can get the ball in.

Two assists from Sang with balls in says differently in last 2 games .

Unless my eyes are deceiving me 

On the other side we struggle as we ain't got a natural left footer put it straight in maybe Conlon could play there .

We seem to try folk in different position maybe Crosby should try him there his job putting balls straight in box no fannying around .

Plant gives you life but defensively has been found wanting but in terms of endeavour is play is usually a 7 out of 10 .

Uche needs a goal for lift off and there's no reason why Vale cannot get down the sides both Cass and Icavetti can join in and interlink the play quickly.

Love Arblaster but needs do better than yesterday .

Walters got be knocking on the door he was magnificent v Burton and for 60 mins  till he tired v Wrexham. 

Vale do me head in but I love them I want see us score more than them .

That's the object of the game Vale need to start achieving that gamely .

Let's see what our fortune is like tues .

Helps if we have a up for it crowd in .

You know encourage 

Never seen the point in going a game and sitting there quietly then at end of game cheer like crazy if they have won I've heard it with my own ears they sit there quietly then at end of game come alive and I think hey wtf

How about being alive while the game is in play .

Players and fans better get themselves UP FOR IT .

UTV 

If derby score an early goal against us then I'm thinking we will get beat 3 or 4 nil. If we do our normal pass it around alot and miss several easy chances then we will lose 1 nil as derby will have somebody who will put away a chance when they get one. Also I don't think the crowd will be that big, we have lots of older fans or young fans or fans that usually travel in from further afield than stoke on Trent that don't tend to attend night matches. Wouldn't surprise me if there's less than 8500 there even with them selling out as we're on a bad run of form, it's going be a cold night and we have lots of matches coming up in a short amount of time and people won't have the money to attend all of them.

43 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

If derby score an early goal against us then I'm thinking we will get beat 3 or 4 nil. If we do our normal pass it around alot and miss several easy chances then we will lose 1 nil as derby will have somebody who will put away a chance when they get one. Also I don't think the crowd will be that big, we have lots of older fans or young fans or fans that usually travel in from further afield than stoke on Trent that don't tend to attend night matches. Wouldn't surprise me if there's less than 8500 there even with them selling out as we're on a bad run of form, it's going be a cold night and we have lots of matches coming up in a short amount of time and people won't have the money to attend all of them.

Perhaps the club could start to reduce the price of midweek games to entice Non season ticket holders to attend during the week, but won't hold my breath hence your post

Debrah Smith Yak as the back 3 on a consistent basis please. We haven’t had a steady defensive core since the beginning of the season. They need time to gel and build an understanding. Get Smith back in the middle. Ojo and Arblaster in front, just put everyone in their best position!

6 hours ago, Emile said:

I think we will win this - typical vale

Thats what I want be reading .

Sometimes if your a player and you look online and see that say 18 out of 20 comments are I can see a 3-0 loss negative  etc etc then physiologically straight away your giving the players excuses to not perform  

Perform they must Vale to win 2 -1 with the crowds performance as impressive as players 

UTV 

IMO it looks like Crosby is under pressure. Funny how Plant is now out of the team and all of a sudden there are none of the younger players picked. He has reverted back to his experienced players where he can eg Massey etc so the next 2 matches are vital. Who said you don't win anything with youth players.
I'll go for a draw against Derby. Fingers crossed we win. UTV

Archived