onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby (H) match thread 28th Nov

6 minutes ago, TEXAS said:

Dropping Arblaster ??

Derby's midfield will be very phyiscal. We need Ojo in midfield and 2 strikers , to do that you have to drop either Devine or Blaster. I would prefer Devine higher up the pitch as he's more of a goal threat.

Advert

24 minutes ago, Vtid said:

i'm sure i told you to stay away from that chimp powder! 

I can assure you I'm on no monkey dust fella .

We have being deserving of so much more in last 10 league games but you no what even though we have only picked up 3 points out of 30 we have played some damn good football and I've generally apart from naff defending enjoyed our efforts .

How about a bit of faith fella .

Folk are so quick put Vale down ,you  do know eventually the tide turns and a team who are struggling can reel win after win off I believe Vale will be that team .

UTV 

1 minute ago, Devine intervention said:

We have being deserving of so much more in last 10 league games but you no what even though we have only picked up 3 points out of 30 we have played some damn good football and I've generally apart from naff defending enjoyed our efforts .

Folk are so quick put Vale down ,you  do know eventually the tide turns and a team who are struggling can reel win after win off I believe Vale will be that team .

UTV 

Disagree we’ve deserved more. Maybe for a couple of games you could say that, but 10? The league doesn’t lie

20 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Disagree we’ve deserved more. Maybe for a couple of games you could say that, but 10? The league doesn’t lie

I haven't got the typing power to go through all the last 10 games but here's my take on them 

Burton 3-2 ,cone on Vale going forwards flowed Well there goalie had a fine game ,defensively a shambles but worth a point minimum .

Shrewsbury much the better team throughout had to defend for no more than 5 mins in game somehow managed concede 2 goals .

Garrity header going in at 0-0 hits chislett one yard away from.goal if doesn't hit him goes in 1 up .

Uche goal disallowed no idea why .

V Lincoln somehow managed lose 2 points with 10 men throughout the game first half one goal reward for good play can think of 2 chances Uche should have buried .

Equalising goal like groundhog day .

V Cheltenham deserved defeat .

Suppose it was one for the old boss performance seemed it to me 

Peterboro OK defensively maybe should have conceded more but the facts speak for themselves 2 stonewall pens and a ball that didn't go out of play and 30 mins of pinning them in and getting zero reward.

Worth a draw minimum .

V Stevenage gbh on chislett .

Opportunity score while having 85 per cent possession,

Oh no ref being paid to not give it as had goalless draw on his coupon .

Terrible decision spoilt the game as goals give confidence you know .

Pompey I was there how they won that 2-0 Vale deserved be out of sight at half time .

3 points dropped for me .

Bristol Rovers Debrahs Rusty first full game got sent off up until sending off Vale were doing more than ok after well what do you expect BR have spent loads on there team .

Cambridge another giveaway another game we should have been out of sight  of by half time but gave them encouragement to equalise once 3 subs were made  for them with goal similar to Shrews first .

So all in all I'd say we should have at least 15 more points than what we have got.

Obviously you think different everyone to there own .

UTV 

I haven't got the typing power to go through all the last 10 games but here's my take on them 
Burton 3-2 ,cone on Vale going forwards flowed Well there goalie had a fine game ,defensively a shambles but worth a point minimum .
Shrewsbury much the better team throughout had to defend for no more than 5 mins in game somehow managed concede 2 goals .
Garrity header going in at 0-0 hits chislett one yard away from.goal if doesn't hit him goes in 1 up .
V Lincoln somehow managed lose 2 points with 10 men throughout the game first half one goal reward for good play can think of 2 chances Uche should have buried .
Peterboro OK defensively maybe should have conceded more but the facts speak for themselves 2 stonewall pens and a ball that didn't go out of play and 30 mins of pinning them in and getting zero reward.
Worth a draw minimum .
Pompey I was there how they won that 2-0 Vale deserved be out of sight at half time .
Bristol Rovers Debrahs Rusty first full game got sent off up until sending off Vale were doing more than ok after well what do you expect BR have spent loads on there team .
Cambridge another giveaway another game we should have been out of sight  of by half time but gave them encouragement to equalise once 3 subs were made  for them with goal similar to Shrews first .
So all in all I'd say we should have at least 15 more points than what we have got.
UTV 
I think you have surpassed yourself with that post, we can't keep blaming luck, the Ref and Uncle Tom Cobley, look at the the league table, one or two results I agree but we haven't won a league game since September we don't score more than one, and we always give a goal away, we are sleep walking to relegation, and even with the injuries we should have done better with those left.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

7 minutes ago, Vale Ball said:

I think you have surpassed yourself with that post, we can't keep blaming luck, the Ref and Uncle Tom Cobley, look at the the league table, one or two results I agree but we haven't won a league game since September we don't score more than one, and we always give a goal away, we are sleep walking to relegation, and even with the injuries we should have done better with those left.

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

Who says I'm blaming anyone I'm just saying what I'm seeing fella .

What you seeing 👀

Sleep walking to relegation ,really I think not personally .

Just need move on a few personnel and get some confidence from a few wins which for me are incoming .

Are you a positive person or a negative one ?

Get positive and get behind the Vale .

46 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Worth a draw minimum .

UTV 

An awful lot of ifs buts and maybes there.

3 hours ago, Vale1995 said:

Can understand why people would sit this one out tbh , cold tuesday night we havent won in ten league games . 95% chance we lose 99% chance we dont score. Month before Christmas. 

not exactly much to lure the casual fans atm is there .

Well i'll be there tomorrow night; i'm coming up from Somerset (via Chester to see a customer) and my brother is coming up from Northampton.

Had this in the diary from the moment the fixtures were announced.  Can't wait.

I'm going 2-0 Vale win.

1 hour ago, Devine intervention said:

UTV 

hard to have faith after this abysmal run, you'd defend them till the cows come home. Yeah we've played decent at times but it's a results business i'm afraid. I'll always back the team but when criticism is due it's going to get given 

I'd go with devine and garrity behind uche upfront tomorrow and leave chislett as sub. I just feel them pair are more of a goal threat and more inform than chislett who started the season well but formed dropped off plus he was injured aswell. I'd like Walters to play but can't see him getting in ahead of either ojo or arblaster.

Had a gander at tickets sold about a hr ago .

Well if only 5958 sold for middlesboro I'd say we probably 4500 sold for tomoz which is  appalling I'm sure we have 6500 season ticket holders none of them freebies so I've no idea how many are working say 1500 looks like a 8500 gate .

Wow 

UTV (very poor )

Archived