onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Derby (H) match thread 28th Nov

1 hour ago, bomber said:

The big worry is we have built our hard core support from 3k to 5 to 6k if things don't improve we are at a serious risk of loosing a lot of our hard core support. It's very hard to drum up any kind of enthusiasm after some of the shocking efforts we have dished up.

Putting this out for comment. Would you be happier in Div 2 winning a lot of games or Div 1 losing a lot. My preference is for the former.

Advert

32 minutes ago, Phil500 said:

Putting this out for comment. Would you be happier in Div 2 winning a lot of games or Div 1 losing a lot. My preference is for the former.

A difficult one ! There is no guarantee you are going to win a lot of games if you get relegated .  I just think we could do much better in this league than we currently are. It's just some of the recent performances have been very poor to say the least.  Nobody wants to watch us loose week in week out.

On 29/11/2023 at 16:00, darren1810 said:

Half way through the 1st half me and my mate were actually discussing whether the pitch was frosting over near to the scoreboard. It had a glisten. During our 2 or 3 minute chat nothing happened, pretty much like the other 87 minutes. 

Lovely pitch by the way, cannot understand why its failing to draw in the crowds. I love looking at it, worth the admission fee in its own rights. What , people are actually paying to watch the football thats played on it, sheer madness.

1 hour ago, The man in the pub said:

Lovely pitch by the way, cannot understand why its failing to draw in the crowds. I love looking at it, worth the admission fee in its own rights. What , people are actually paying to watch the football thats played on it, sheer madness.

kind of the back of this, have they started to do more with the scoreboard rather than just showing the score and the opposition goalscorers when a goal is scored at Vale Park?

46 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

kind of the back of this, have they started to do more with the scoreboard rather than just showing the score and the opposition goalscorers when a goal is scored at Vale Park?

They had the replay of the goal against Cheltenham after it was scored on there.

23 hours ago, Valiiant said:

At this point I'd give up on all of our strikers, or at least Ikpeazu, Loft and Wilson. Two couldn't hit a barn door with a Bazooka and the other is a waste of time. Thomas at least has a bit of pace and a little bit of something about him, though clearly has a lot to learn. Play Garrity up top and give Walters a go in midfield who must be chomping at the bit to play. Just do something a little different for crying out loud.

Sensible post. Won't happen sadly.

3 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

Speaking of the scoreboard, I really wish they’d swap the score and the time round. I can’t see the time from where I sit, only the score. And the amount we score I don’t need help keeping count!!

4 minutes ago, andy jones said:

Whose to say we would win more in league 2?

Big assumption that.

Perhaps we should show some common sense and change the style of play.

Then we wouldn't have to even consider league 2 !!

About time you Welsh scoring goals for fun back in the 1980's wizard. Choo Choo

Archived