onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

10 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

I don’t think it is. I think we will go down, we’re screwed up top as it is, Wilson will be injured soon and then we’re left with loft and dipepa. We just won’t score goals and everyone knows what our defending has been like 

let's just wait & see then hey 👍🏻 time will tell mate 

Advert

It does seem mad that we haven't even got another body in as a striker. Wasn't expecting miracles but atleast another option.

On the plus side:

- Hoping we have upgraded in defence. Hardman Barnsley lad might be better than Balmer

- Weir and Gore are possibly better than we expected as blaster and devine replacements

- I'm excited about Mighten. We've missed a pacey strong ball carrier. Something different for the squad. My only hope is that it's not to much of a square peg round hole signing - like politic

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Osh said:

I know some people have sworn at you and called you names; i'm not going to do that.

All I want to ask you is, if you genuinely feel this way about Carol, et el, and the club, why dont you go and support another team...??  Genuine question - no chucking my toys out of the cot.  Just go and pay your money elsewhere.

For the record, i've known the Shanahans for over 30 years - I know Kevin far better than I know Carol.  They're two of the nicest people i've ever met; they also run a massively successful business and are held in very high regards in the IT world.  Further, for her work in the community, she was awarded an OBE.

Again, if you are not happy you have the option to go and spend your money elsewhere.

Come on Osh me ode tater.

As annoying as some can be, you know that's not how it works with football clubs 

Your club is for life, whether you're in love with them or not.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rockape99 said:

Go back to supporting Stoke fella , oh the D.C. stuff turning up to work pissed up , sitting in his office drinking brandy….was challenged by DF and AC he started a fight with DF ,would you condone this from an employee? She. Acted in best interests of vale there pal 

Well that's utter <ovf censored>, because he was sacked over the weekend after we lost away at Lincoln - with Crosby by his side on the touchline. The press release came out 08:29am Monday morning. Why would they keep him on to manage games, with Crosby assisting, if what you claim is true?

7 minutes ago, MBE said:

He’s still a kid. It doesn’t matter he was a sub here and there in the Champ. He’s not a seasoned pro to rely on week in week out in a relegation battle.

We've got Ripley, Lowe, Smudge and Massey.

We really are <ovf censored>.

He's made over 50 appearances in the championship whether starting or off the bench that's irrelevant. my point being you can't stick him in the same category of the likes of gore etc mate 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

It does seem mad that we haven't even got another body in as a striker. Wasn't expecting miracles but atleast another option.

On the plus side:

- Hoping we have upgraded in defence. Hardman Barnsley lad might be better than Balmer

- Weir and Gore are possibly better than we expected as blaster and devine replacements

- I'm excited about Mighten. We've missed a pacey strong ball carrier. Something different for the squad. My only hope is that it's not to much of a square peg round hole signing - like politic

Lets hope our Barnsley hard man  has recovered from his shoulder surgery.

18 minutes ago, MBE said:

Incredible to see we’ve not signed at least 1 striker. We have so many holes in our squad and we are relying on kids who are not ready to play regular 1st team football to make a difference 

I feel for Crosby,I really do. 

It’s frightening in our midfield without Ojo and Garrity. Relying on kids…

Gore 19

Weir 22

Walters 18

Mighten 21

Game Changers on the bench Shorrock 16, Dipepa 17

This squad feels worse than the Micheal Brown relegation team.

Hopefully the adage if they’re good enough they’re old enough plays out.  Weir and Mighten are arguably as experienced (though younger) in terms of EFL ‘men’s’ football than Tom Sang, Jesse and the Yak  It’s uncomfortable because we’re not used to it……. yet.  Regards the midfield now we have the Ghost (Kacper - sorry) in defence Jason Lowe and Gore could be a DCM option with Weir further up?

1 minute ago, eh up nah said:

Come on Osh me ode tater.

As annoying as some can be, you know that's not how it works with football clubs 

Your club is for life, whether you're in love with them or not.

50 years of supporting the club. Listening in the early hours on ifollow in sandy sh=t holes.  Ribbing the sjoke fans who wear their tops in the naafi and having a friendly banter with them.

You hope Vale will climb the ladder of success, but know it will never happen, as the fat lady luck will smack you around the head for thinking that way in games.

• Like 4