onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

1 hour ago, robf said:

Just off topic for a bit... has anyone else noticed the number of uninformed Man Utd "fans" who are suddenly upset that Dan Gore may be going to Port Vale. I did a Twitter search for "Port Vale" and the latest posts are just chocka of uninformed nonsense from fans who think their teenaged talent (with one minute of League action to his name) is far too good for the likes of Port Vale. 

I presume that's because they haven't heard of us because we're not on Sky Sports every week and that they've got no clue that though Dan Gore may be "far better than Port Vale" we've now got a proven record of looking after young loan players and that we can give him plenty of first-team starts, something a kid with one minute of senior football may not get in the Championship or Premier League.

Thank goodness, I'm not a supporter of a "big" club, I don't think I could take that amount of rubbish, spouted by uninformed idiots. 

And if you ever get fed up about a topic on OVF, it's well worth a brief trip onto Twitter - the amount of garbage on there may rapidly restore your faith in the quality of debate on here!

Rant over...

Rob, I’m not surprised by that entitled lot. They have one of the poorest squads they’ve had for some time and he isn’t a regular for them. Were they saying that when Beckham went on loan. I had a discussion with a Spurs fan yesterday who told me that football to them doesn’t exist outside the EPL. I told them there are 72 teams in the EFL and that’s more supporters than Spurs have and for most of them the EPL doesn’t exist. I also told them to join the super league and don’t bother trying to comeback or be involved with the English FA. Also mentioned our fa cup victory against them, would have been rude not to, IMO

Rant over

Edited by Playa Amodores
  • Haha 2

Advert

6 minutes ago, ginginator said:

Social media and even the press/digital companies are full of it. 

We all like a good rumour, but this is like Brazier to Barcelona. Perhaps Gore is too good for Dortmund.

Plate of Sauerkraut or Oatcakes? No contest. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Plate of Sauerkraut or Oatcakes? No contest. 

Indeed, I expect him to be announced tomorrow, but will he have sauce on his oatcake and what colour? Or will he be cheese or bacon? It is a calamity. May ask on X and see the reaction. 

Edited by ginginator
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Doha said:

A huge number of top 6 "fans" on twitter are foreign plastics who couldn't name a single one of the stands at the grounds of the clubs they claim to support. The opinions shared by some of them about Mason Greenwood apparently doing nothing wrong were straight from the Bronze age.

You'd be better off asking a dog in the park for their opinion on Gore signing on loan for all the football knowledge the Man Utd plastics have between them.

Take no notice.

Talking of dogs, should we put an offer in for him, I am unsure if the can play possession football, from his agent he avoids tackles well and has great feet and gets a grip on the ball.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ginginator said:

Talking of dogs, should we put an offer in for him, I am unsure if the can play possession football, from his agent he avoids tackles well and has great feet and gets a grip on the ball.

Just seen on X he’s going Blackburn…Rovers.. I’ll get me coat!

• Haha 6

35 minutes ago, ginginator said:

I like him Ging, pace running in behind, very agile, going to cause bit of chaos with nobody really knowing  what he’s doing next and can clearly hold the ball up…in his mouth.

Sign him up.

• Haha 1