onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Carol Interview

MBE

Advert

4 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

She's done a separate interview in the Sentinel with Baggers. Most of the same stuff on DC but at the bottom there's a bit about Ian Donaldson (she denies rumours about him investing).

Isn't that just a transcript of the RS interview?

WWW.STOKESENTINEL.CO.UK

There's a few extra questions in here.

I should add, I'm as p!ssed off as the rest of you about this season and the Clarke decision. But there will come a time where carole and the club get fed up of getting slaughtered every time they put an interview out and just stop communicating. She must be reading some of these comments on social media and thinking "wtf am I supposed to do?"

“But to get pride into your football club it has to be on the style of football you play, your results, and you get the character of players that suits the club and your fans. Dave is very good at that. He understands what it is we want to achieve and he is very committed to being part of that.

“I know he has come under some flak at the moment. When I reflect, I think we probably haven’t put him out speaking enough so fans haven’t really got to know him and how committed he is to Port Vale and its success.

“He plays a far more positive role than is being perceived at the moment. He is instrumental in building the success of this club.”

Just now, Walka003 said:

I should add, I'm as p!ssed off as the rest of you about this season and the Clarke decision. But there will come a time where carole and the club get fed up of getting slaughtered every time they put a video out and just stop communicating. She must be reading some of these comments on social media and thinking "wtf am I supposed to do?"

Do you think weve been told what's actually happening 

4 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

WWW.STOKESENTINEL.CO.UK

I should add, I'm as p!ssed off as the rest of you about this season and the Clarke decision. But there will come a time where carole and the club get fed up of getting slaughtered every time they put an interview out and just stop communicating. She must be reading some of these comments on social media and thinking "wtf am I supposed to do?"

If I was her the answer to that question would be 'Maybe I should try to recoup some of my £5.5million'

There was a lot of political deflection in CS’s responses - presumably things happened that she’s not going to talk about publicly, for professional courtesy reasons - fair enough.
The comment that sparked my attention was almost a throwaway one - when asked by PB what she’d learnt, her instant reaction was that she’d learnt a lot about people - make of that what you will, but it seemed a loaded, rather than a generic response in the manner of its delivery.

4 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

WWW.STOKESENTINEL.CO.UK

I agree with you about the season, and think Auntie Carol is ace, and she could well think WTF am I supposed to do; But, if you are going to do interviews, you might as well start by answering some of the questions put to you.

1 minute ago, efsb said:

There was a lot of political deflection in CS’s responses - presumably things happened that she’s not going to talk about publicly, for professional courtesy reasons - fair enough.
The comment that sparked my attention was almost a throwaway one - when asked by PB what she’d learnt, her instant reaction was that she’d learnt a lot about people - make of that what you will, but it seemed a loaded, rather than a generic response in the manner of its delivery.

I'm assuming she's learnt one or more of the following about people:

People are stupid.

People have short memories.

People don't think of consequences.

No matter what you do, some people won't be happy.

Archived