onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Bolton Wanderers v Port Vale

Fosse69

20 minutes ago, valeblue said:

Came on here to see the latest hype about the Bolton game ! No comment for 12 hours !! Still banging on about the Morecambe no show! Come on Vale fans !!! Get excited about this ,!! Or do you want to get back to playing Crawley and Sutton !! So results aren’t brilliant at the moment, you wouldn’t of lasted 5 mins in the 80s . Sometimes I think we get the team we deserve!!! Get behind your football team !! 

COME ON YOU CHEEKY WHITES !!! UTV !!!

Ok, I'll go for the "it's a funny old game" mantra and predict PV win 2-0 with our 2 shots on target. 

Advert

I watched the Man Utd v Barcelona game ame last night. So De Gea makes an utter calamity of a clearance but some brilliant last ditch defending stops Barcelona scoring. Later in the game he makes a world class save. Sometimes the difference between winning and losing in football is very narrow. Hope the gods are on our side tomorrow with posts and bar all playing for our defence as well. 

2 hours ago, valeblue said:

Came on here to see the latest hype about the Bolton game ! No comment for 12 hours !! Still banging on about the Morecambe no show! Come on Vale fans !!! Get excited about this ,!! Or do you want to get back to playing Crawley and Sutton !! So results aren’t brilliant at the moment, you wouldn’t of lasted 5 mins in the 80s . Sometimes I think we get the team we deserve!!! Get behind your football team !! 

COME ON YOU CHEEKY WHITES !!! UTV !!!

You can want the team to do well while also being realistic and not exactly hopeful. We've been rubbish for a while and have a manager that seems to be going through the motions a bit and seems to have absolutely no idea what his best team is. Add to that not scoring many, conceding a lot, and making very poor teams looks half decent and I don't think it's such a shocking thing for one to expect the worst.

10 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Looks like we’ve been allocated another block.

Yeah we have. I'd guess that that was still part of the initial 2089 allocation because I wouldn't have thought we'd fork out for more tickets with three blocks only filling a few hours before the deadline. 

Hi guys, Wanderers fan here and looking forward to the game tomorrow as I hope you are? Not heard much mention of Politic, how’s he doing for you and will he play tomorrow? You seem to be going through a tricky spell at the moment but I don’t think there’s any danger of you not consolidating your L1 position, you’re much better than the bottom clubs. We have a pretty much full strength team after midweek so we’re ultra confident which is sometimes a danger! Anyway let’s hope it’s a good game and we get a good ref?

1 hour ago, Dan de lyon said:

Hi guys, Wanderers fan here and looking forward to the game tomorrow as I hope you are? Not heard much mention of Politic, how’s he doing for you and will he play tomorrow? You seem to be going through a tricky spell at the moment but I don’t think there’s any danger of you not consolidating your L1 position, you’re much better than the bottom clubs. We have a pretty much full strength team after midweek so we’re ultra confident which is sometimes a danger! Anyway let’s hope it’s a good game and we get a good ref?

Is there such a thing as a good ref in League one !!

Politic might be injured as wasn't even sub the other night. Very rare he starts as he doesn't fit into the way we play despite signing him on a season loan. ( work that one out ) .

3 hours ago, Dan de lyon said:

Glad you are at full strength that means you have got that big donkey at centre half remember the one that even Devanty Rodney run rings around. 😊

Ricardo Santos is actually very good, just seemingly has a nightmare whenever he plays us.

When everyone in football is convinced that something will happen, often it doesn't. 

Ergo, I think we'll fluke a battling 1-1 draw. We'll play not much better than the other night but perhaps get a bit more luck

Archived