onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Forest Green Rovers v Port Vale

Fosse69

Forest Green firstly finished above us last season and won the league so no mugs at all .
Beat Bolton 1-0 this season also .
Make no bones about we will have to play well get a positive result .
Hope the travelling support enjoy it no idea how many sold for this game not far away near Gloucester someone was saying to me other day .
My gf birthday so cannot make it not that I'd have gone anyway .
Should imagine not many will go be too hungover .
Respect to those whodo it's easy criticise when watching it on ifollow but remember apart from putting some money in the club you not actually increasing the energy and tempo of the performance by attending .
Happy New Year all .
I think today going be a draw away from home that's good enough for me .
If Proctor was playing I think as a team we would be playing better bit annoying that he is nowhere to be seen as for me he was a massive integral part of us playing in this league as many of them were but for sure is understanding with Garrity has been missed

Happy New year to all the players ,anyone who works on the non playing side at club and all of you who contribute to this forum .
It's good talk ok sometimes folk will disagree but we all Vale aren't we and if Stoke fans comment on our forum they must deep down love the Vale .
Welcome to them .
Hate is pointless Happy New year to all stokies reading our forum
UTV

Advert

1 hour ago, Hot Rat said:

After a tactical re-shuffle (and injury/substitution of arguably the Owls most influential player) we played well and confidently during 2nd half at Sheffield only to be undone by a strike Bergkamp would have been delighted with.  Despite what some might say, we have both confidence and quality to beat FGR and against a less organised opposition should create more chances which hopefully our forwards will convert. I'm optimistic and think we can grab a couple of goals today - one from Harrison and hopefully a worldy from TC to lift the spirits of Tom and give us all cheer. UTV! 

Can't recall Conlon getting Injured or substituted 😉

2 hours ago, Hoppers said:

TBF to FGR, I actually feel for them this season - what Rob Edwards did on them pre-season was shocking behaviour (definitely one for the D1ckhead test there) - I remember their chairman being gobsmacked at the time, so I hope they manage to pull through 

Also, that video showing the attitudes to their manager is quite sobering - we all love our clubs, but in my opinion no-one deserves to be abused like that.

Enjoy yourselves today you bouncing black n whites 😍😍😍😍

When things go wrong mate it's the players and manager who cop it. 

Only have to look at our infamous thrashing at Accrington. 

2 hours ago, philpvfc said:

What did Rob Edwards do wrong? He left FGR for a much bigger club in a higher division. The chairman’s reaction and public slating was more shocking behaviour. Managers get sacked very easily so for Rob to not show any loyalty to FGR after just getting them promoted is understandable. Dale Vince is the <ovf censored>, full of himself and I wouldn’t believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

I agree about moving to a bigger club/higher division, it was the way he (seemed) to go about it - If DC left us in the same way, there would be a lot of frustration - all it needed was for him to let the owners know first - unless as you say, their chairman was blowing off a load of bluster 

Either way, any manager going to Watford needs his bumps feeling

47 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

I agree about moving to a bigger club/higher division, it was the way he (seemed) to go about it - If DC left us in the same way, there would be a lot of frustration - all it needed was for him to let the owners know first - unless as you say, their chairman was blowing off a load of bluster 

Either way, any manager going to Watford needs his bumps feeling

Didn’t see his interview but the chairman asked him if he was leaving and he said he was. I wouldn’t tell my boss if I was going for an interview elsewhere. Very good move for him to go to Watford, never going to last longer than 6 months, gets a nice payout and ends up at another championship club.

Wilson injured again. When does his injury record become a concern? 

One strong challenge on him and you can guarantee he’ll be sidelined for a few games after. 

It’s frustrating as he offers so much and the cover isn’t at the same standard. 

I’m guessing we’ll strengthen upfront this month. 

Archived