onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Jealous Stoke fans...

MickyG52.

This is what happens when you're best defender finally gets out of the Jeremy Kyle side of the city to Join viva la Boslem and your stuck with 75 year old Jagielka and his zimmer frame. 

Worse side in their lifetime according to some of them on the old social media pages. Even some of them are demanding the manager be sacked 

Banter FC 

Advert

12 hours ago, Guppys left peg said:

If ever there was someone who that fanbase could identify with it would be fatty.

Can’t be far off Stokes turn to give Bruce his next Championship job, I fully endorse them doing that.

Under Bruce this season Baggies played 13 and got 11 points. Since he left they have played another 13 and got 27 points. He’s a top manager you know!!

Part quote here regarding there valuation of players. I hope he is not an agent. Basically they are both useless, but were once okay 🙂  £10-15. seems a bit steep to me

I think very highly of Baker despite his poor form for us this season, but he doesn't really fit into AN's style. I'd be happier letting Baker go instead, and for last season's exploits alone and the contract he is on, he should command circa £5M.

Josh is the best LWB in the division in my opinion, but he's another who doesn't really suit the AN way. Given the length of his contract and his impressive season last, for me he could fetch between £10-£15.

On 02/01/2023 at 23:36, Loggerheads Sage said:

I get that,  but surely there can't be 7000ish ST holders not going?

I don't understand why we don't do the same tbh. Imo it improves the image of the club to have bigger gates.  

Of course taxes would only be paid on actual income received 

There are hundreds, possibly thousands of free tickets given away for matches, if these don’t turn up then they will still be counted in their reported attendance. Stokes average reported attendance is around 21k, I’d be surprised if it is over 17k. They aren’t the only ones though, most clubs base their attendances on tickets sold or given away, Sunderland are another example of a team that over inflates their reported attendance by thousands.

I heard from a reliable source a few years ago that there was an average of 12000 empty seats at Old Trafford despite every game supposed to be a sell out.

On 03/01/2023 at 08:57, RayWalkers40yarder said:

im not so sure the lardies will get relegated this season i think there are 3 teams as bad and possibly worse right now but the meltdown on radio vale was a joy to behold last night.

no denying they are shocking and in real trouble right now. and the sooner they have a massive reality check the better IMO.

I hope you are wrong but I think you are right.

55 minutes ago, philmpv said:
2 hours ago, Biddulph_PV said:
By a strange twist of fate the Stoke top brass will be able to see Fatty Evans work firsthand in FAC4 after their win at the Villa.

Stoke fans will think it's the start of a pitch invasion

Things could get ugly if they don’t put extra pies on.

Archived