• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: Hartlepool United v Port Vale

2 hours ago, sheffield61 said:

BIG moves at all the bookies for the Vale this morning, now ODDS ON for today across the board.....

Am thinking part of this is due to Worrall being declared fit!!....🤔😁

It'll be more to do with lots of other people placing bets on us winning. 

• Haha 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

It'll be more to do with lots of other people placing bets on us winning. 

Bit worrying that--this is possibly a 'banana skin' waiting to happen! Sincerely hope I'm completely wrong, but I have a slight feeling of foreboding about this one.

3 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

Bit worrying that--this is possibly a 'banana skin' waiting to happen! Sincerely hope I'm completely wrong, but I have a slight feeling of foreboding about this one.

Piece of pi55 today Bb"😳

Advert:

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

Huge shame that Worrall is missing… I was prepared for the worst though. Someone told me they went to watch training and Edmondson was playing wing back with Worrall no where to be seen.

It was then reported he did train later int he week though… so maybe saving him for Rovers.

That said, we need to adapt and go after these. KTF UTV

Edited by Iron Curtain

Advert:

The way Worralls been playing, offensively, I personally don't think that he'll be missed. It's whether Edmondson can be as decent defensively which is the main worry for me.

• Like 1

The way Worralls been playing, offensively, I personally don't think that he'll be missed. It's whether Edmondson can be as decent defensively which is the main worry for me.

I suppose on a smaller pitch it may be a case we’ve set it up so the RCB covers and helps him out defensively until we get Hussey on later in the game.

Going forwards it’s a decent option but need to not give them encouragement.

Advert:

Hopefully Woz is just having the extra days rest to be peak for Bristol Rovers. Could possibly look a little disjointed without him today. Doesn’t matter though only 3 points do!!