• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: Hartlepool United v Port Vale

Advert:

12 minutes ago, TreacleValiant said:

Shocking first half. Smith aside, the rest have been dire. We’re they on the beers last night? A rocket is needed at half time. Can’t be as bad in the second half surely? 

I thought Smith’s distribution has been woeful but he’s defended well. Benning The best player for me. 

5 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

I’d be thinking of Jake Taylor coming on to be honest. Need to do a better job keeping the ball.

Credit to Edmondson, clearly not a natural position for him but he’s giving his all there.

I agree If he's fit and he should be cause he's on the bench.  The Jake Taylor of 2019/20 season is an excellent player at this level.

I thought Smith’s distribution has been woeful but he’s defended well. Benning The best player for me. 
It's been woeful for months, the worst it's ever been. That's why I really don't like him playing the wide CB role. Cass was much better

Advert:

Referee is having a mare. player jumps into Benning and foul given against Benning! Then someone takes out Walker,no foul given ( he's ow been injured needing to be subbed) Lge 2 reffing has been abysmal this season.

• Like 2

Wonder which Jake Taylor we will see today?

Walker looks like he is struggling - hope its not a bad as it looks.

Come on Vale, this would be a good day to get 3 points with matches going our way.

• Like 2

Advert:

Advert: