• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: Port Vale v Mansfield Town

Advert:

19 hours ago, jeffers said:

If so then why doesn’t the ref concentrate on the players time wasting and continuous shirt pulls in the box. That’s what he is paid to do. 

I wonder if its anything to do with the fact that its his job to ensure that, apart from shirt pulling, he also needs to ensure there is no time wasting and both sides are treated fairly.  So the ref would have spoken to the fourth official, who would then told our folks to have a word - which they had to do.

However, I bet a tenner that, once that ball boy walked up the tunnel, everyone would have been smiling and patting him on the back.

Onwards and upwards eh

• Like 1

I wonder if its anything to do with the fact that its his job to ensure that, apart from shirt pulling, he also needs to ensure there is no time wasting and both sides are treated fairly.  So the ref would have spoken to the fourth official, who would then told our folks to have a word - which they had to do.
However, I bet a tenner that, once that ball boy walked up the tunnel, everyone would have been smiling and patting him on the back.
Onwards and upwards eh

IMG_2381.JPGIMG_2379.JPGIMG_2378.JPG
He did a good job them !!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Advert:

Guest Vale at home
1 hour ago, The man in the pub said:

Thank goodness he had his Liners to help him. Blind leading the Blind.

1 hour ago, The man in the pub said:

Thank goodness he had his Liners to help him. Blind leading the Blind.

What was the Liner doing . He did not want to see the shirt pulling ..