• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

New songs...

cactuselves

Advert:

1 hour ago, philmpv said:

What was that James Wilson song that surfaced yesterday? Couldn't quite make it out.

Na na na na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na na

Big James Wilson Vale’s number nine

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Santa said:

Na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na na

So a rehash of the Marc Richards song.

Advert:

16 hours ago, Santa said:

Na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na na

Most should remember those lines then mate. You need to come up with some subtle changes to it. Right up your street.

Liking that song with everywhere they go in it think everyone needs learn the words though I'm 50 so I ain't heard it before then sat lots in the paddock and railway stand started singing it and I thought really like this very catchy .
Big James Wilsons Vales No 9 aswell very good enjoyed sat the atmosphere was very good .
UTV

Liking that song with everywhere they go in it think everyone needs learn the words though I'm 50 so I ain't heard it before then sat lots in the paddock and railway stand started singing it and I thought really like this very catchy .
Big James Wilsons Vales No 9 aswell very good enjoyed sat the atmosphere was very good .
UTV

On Saturday it was literally just “Accrington get battered everywhere they go” probably didn’t help Coleman’s mood
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CAVALIER said:

Most should remember those lines then mate. You need to come up with some subtle changes to it. Right up your street.

He's Big He's Strong, you know his name Wilson, Wilson,

He scores a goal in every game, Wilson, Wilson.

He had an offer from Darrell Clarke

and now he plays at Vale Park.

Big James Wilson, Vale's Number 9

Na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na na

Big James Wilson, Vale's Numebr 9

• Like 2

Advert:

1 hour ago, Joe B said:

Important to have a few Clarke chants ready for Walsall game. They'll go at him two footed as there's not a lot else to sing about when your club exists to provide structural support for an M6 billboard.

With regards to that they have already sold 840 and apparently are bringing inflatable dogs according to what I've read. No idea of what that's to do with Clarke unless it's some derogatory term he's got . 

18 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

With regards to that they have already sold 840 and apparently are bringing inflatable dogs according to what I've read. No idea of what that's to do with Clarke unless it's some derogatory term he's got . 

I know what it's in reference to. It makes little sense and is a bit weird when you think about what they're on about.

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

Important to have a few Clarke chants ready for Walsall game. They'll go at him two footed as there's not a lot else to sing about when your club exists to provide structural support for an M6 billboard.

Thank you very much for giving us Daryl thank you very much thank you very very much

Advert: