Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert:

2 hours ago, sandyford_valiant said:

We will certainly need a decent midfield man if that was the case then. Salford had Matty Lund on the bench tonight, didn’t even get on. Strange that was. I wouldn’t mind him if he was available. 

Is that just because he's a name we know ?

I mean he may be carrying a niggle I don't know but they were utter <ovf censored> and yet he can't get in the team ! 

Is that just because he's a name we know ?
I mean he may be carrying a niggle I don't know but they were utter and yet he can't get in the team ! 
Don't forget that genius Vale fan signing matrix posted a while ago. 'Have I heard of him? Yes = 'Great signing'
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, MBE said:

Very happy with DC explanation about Politic leaving. Fair.

Totally. Not sure why everyone was so desperate for him to stay really. He was good, but was he the best we had? Was he worth breaking the bank for? I'd say no.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Emile said:

Totally. Not sure why everyone was so desperate for him to stay really. He was good, but was he the best we had? Was he worth breaking the bank for? I'd say no.

He wasn't worth breaking our wage structure for that's correct  

But you don't know why everyone wanted him to stay ? Really ?

I'd of thought last nights feeble attempts to equalise are as good as any. He made things happen. 

• Like 2

Advert:

49 minutes ago, Emile said:

I think last night showed how much we need a player of that ilk. It was the perfect game for him and we missed him. Of course he isn’t worth breaking the bank for, no single player is but he would have been a brilliant addition 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emile said:

May be the fact he could come on and change the game most times.  

Not worth breaking the wage structure if there is someone else out there who can do this for less wages.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CAVALIER said:

Who'd know we'd broken it though? It's basically <ovf censored> speak for not really wanting him.

Not sure how reliable these websites are but the average wage at Cremonese appears to be around the £4k a week mark in fairness.

Advert:

20 minutes ago, CAVALIER said:

Who'd know we'd broken it though? It's basically <ovf censored> speak for not really wanting him.

The other players, agents would find out that the club was telling lies about the wage structure.. They could no longer be trusted.

Advert:

2 minutes ago, philmpv said:
3 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:
Haven't Derby got any bargains we could get? They are so desperate for money can we persuade anyone there to sign for us?

Different stratosphere in terms of salaries.

Ah,salaries. Think we are going to really struggle to attract a "better class" of player to assist our promotion push on the reported wage structure we have. Have to be bargain basement then and/ or young, inexperienced lads.

3 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

Ah,salaries. Think we are going to really struggle to attract a "better class" of player to assist our promotion push on the reported wage structure we have. Have to be bargain basement then and/ or young, inexperienced lads.

“Vale offered me a deal that I couldn’t turn down, especially at the age of 33 and they are a big, forward-thinking club with a good infrastructure that are having a bit of a go and they’ve gone above and beyond to get me.

“Cheltenham said they wanted to keep me, but they didn’t do anything to try and keep me.

• Like 4