Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Torquay fans comments:

The mans a beast. Never puts a foot wrong. Mr Consistent, a true pro!

Devastated to see him leave

Let's just say people wont be talking about Vaclav Hladky as much as they did this season. This Guy oozes class - fantastic in every department

First Month or son when we signed him he took a little while to adjust as first-choice, but when entrusted with the Number One jersey he was like a man possessed. Saving every (thing thrown) at him. The last month or so of this campaign he was genuinely unbelievable.

Good luck Cov! Well done port vale fans - you've just got yourself a top keeper in the making. FAntastic shot-stopper, commands his area, fantastic with the ball at his feet, a great talker and organiser, and all-round nice guy. EAsily one of the best already in league 2.

He's superb. You have yourself a great goalkeeper and a lovely guy.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Iron Curtain said:

Torquay fans comments:

The mans a beast. Never puts a foot wrong. Mr Consistent, a true pro!

Devastated to see him leave

Let's just say people wont be talking about Vaclav Hladky as much as they did this season. This Guy oozes class - fantastic in every department

First Month or son when we signed him he took a little while to adjust as first-choice, but when entrusted with the Number One jersey he was like a man possessed. Saving every (thing thrown) at him. The last month or so of this campaign he was genuinely unbelievable.

Good luck Cov! Well done port vale fans - you've just got yourself a top keeper in the making. FAntastic shot-stopper, commands his area, fantastic with the ball at his feet, a great talker and organiser, and all-round nice guy. EAsily one of the best already in league 2.

He's superb. You have yourself a great goalkeeper and a lovely guy.

Again to repeat my point before if there fans are saying that we have got a good keeper on our hands and he will easily be able to make the step up

• Like 1

......................................Convalan.......................................

Gibbons................Smith................Martin...............Jones

Worrall....................Walker............Conlon...............Hurst

...............................Rodney............Wilson.........................

Subs;Legge/Garrity/Taylor/Amoo

The more I read about this guy, the more I like the sound of him.

I will admit, at first glance, a 30yo foreign keeper with 2 seasons of non-league football didn't fill me with confidence that he could be our #1. Especially with the high standards Scott Brown set.

But Torquay fans are waxing lyrical and I've genuinely not seen one negative post about him yet.

Edited by valeparklife

1 minute ago, Burslem Academicals said:

......................................Convalan.......................................

...............................Rodney............Wilson.........................

I think we need an out and out experienced LW and at the moment, it isn't Hurst. 

22 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Is this our first Brazilian player?

I'm pretty sure it is.

I think he's only the second South American player.

We've had a fair few from the CONCACAF (Caribbean region) but apart from Monty (Columbia) I don't think we've had any from South America. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doha said:

I think we need an out and out experienced LW and at the moment, it isn't Hurst. 

Suppose that first team could have Amoo on the right and move Worrall left but kinda rate Hurst and think it could be (after a good pre-season) somethinng of a breakthrough season for the lad....but certainly if it is going to be 4/4/2 the the squad needs another left winger as competition for Hurst.

10 minutes ago, Burslem Academicals said:

Think it will be more like 4132:

.....................................Covalan..................................

Gibbons...........Smith...................Martin..........Jones

......................................Walker...................................

.............Garrity.............Conlon.............Worrall..........

........................Rodney................Wilson....................

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CambridgeDon said:

I like the look of that!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Doha said:

Yeah, think we'll sign another first choice wide man. Maybe someone like Wes Mcdonald? (Although I'd love Bodin). I don't know why but I feel like Jones might not be first choice left back and we might bring in someone else to start there. Has Benning signed anywhere yet? 

1 minute ago, Mellor! said:

Yeah, think we'll sign another first choice wide man. Maybe someone like Wes Mcdonald? (Although I'd love Bodin). I don't know why but I feel like Jones might not be first choice left back and we might bring in someone else to start there. Has Benning signed anywhere yet? 

Wes has gone to Morcambe

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CambridgeDon said:

This slides nicely into 433 too if we need to change it up with Worrall joining the top 3