Transfer rumours, targets & new signings

Doha

Advert:

God, the Wikipedia scouts will love this.

This lad will go down as a cult hero. Brazilian flags at away days. Samba recitals in The Crown. Mark my words.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Advert:

25 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Walker will be better than Joyce.

Martin will be better than Brisley.

Wilson will be better than Pope (or at the very least will play and score more and is probably on no more money).

The only question mark is whether the GK will be better than Brown (a reminder that he is currently a set-pieces and GK coach) and Jones/New LB is better than Monty.

The rest were utter, utter dross. We could start the season with 10 men and it would be a marked improvement over having some of the frauds we released lining up. Fitzpatrick, Mills, McKirdy, Cullen et al contributed less than nothing. Net negatives when they played.

Be sound lads; let's not bother with the conspiracies about it being some form of ego-boost, yeah?

Agree with everything but remain unconvinced on Martin.

Hamilton came bottom in a division widely acclaimed as awful bar Celtic and Rangers . 

Brisley was quite unfortunate to not be offered a deal. I can't see Martin being a huge upgrade on him.

We'll soon see. 

Advert:

10 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

Must be as the backup keeper then?

Why? Forced himself as first choice keeper at Torquay who finished 3rd in the league below. It's not a big step from there, especially as he was one of their best players lately, including im the play-off final. Torquay fans love him.

• Like 2

Just now, mr.hobblesworth said:

I'd hoped that, especially with a key player such as Brown being released, we had replacements lined up or at least identified. Seems prudent to do so. I'm wondering now that training's started if that's the case.

Brown was bang average last season. Up the Covolan and his Brazilian Bedlam.

• Like 1

Advert:

7 minutes ago, robf said:

Well, if it is him, people have said we need to spread the goals around the team 😉

“I question the goalkeeper’s position.”

I did until he scored...

Edited by 1

4 minutes ago, Doha said:

Heard the same I have. Class shlthousing after saving two pens. Rent free in Hartlepool fans heads I'm reading.

Be paddling in a canoe down Hamil Road at 5pm Saturdays as Tinpot FC away fans cry a torrent of tears, after Lunatic Lucas pulls off 17 saves and a Jones long-throw is flicked in by one of our disgustingly large orcs for a poorly merited 1-0 win. Yes!

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1