Match Thread: Scunthorpe United v Port Vale

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was absolutely no need to call carol a bitch. That's shameful on your part

I feel desperately desperately sorry for Carol 

Don’t see why we sacked Askey to not appoint anyone. I honestly think we’d have done better with him still in charge.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

Makes me laugh that the Scunny commentators say will this be a dangerous cross from Vale.  They have seen us play for 70 minutes so should know this is not a word Vale players are capable of doing - putting dangerous crosses into the box.

Our wide players are,again,rubbish. Crosses into the box are not crosses they are balls pumped into the air

Advert:

Just now, osprey said:

Only 3 mins stoppage

If we were leading it would be 6

Legge and Joyce start v Southend for me. Gibbo for sure. is Rodney going to be fit?

We are in the <ovf censored>.

Advert:

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

Our wide players are,again,rubbish. Crosses into the box are not crosses they are balls pumped into the air

And no Pope too.Oh for him to be on the pitch tonight as this shower are pathetic

• Like 1