1 hour ago, gavcradd said:

I agree. 29 games with Chesterfield, 3 wins. Jeez.

Really why would we want him that Caudwell you having a laugh ain't you .

I am sure we can get better than Caudwell I'd rather Popey gets it he as Vale in his blood ,but I've got Vale in me blood but I wouldnt want manage Vale ,too  much responsibility and our fans are extremely demanding and rightly so they should be after all we in the lowest league in league football why shouldn't a fans support demand better .

CAUDWELL no thanks not up to the job at Chesterfield similar size club as us and where are they non league 

Edited by Breadwinner
  • Like 2

Advert:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some interesting responses on here to the latest development. I'd like to add some context. In the past TWENTY YEARS we have only achieved a top 7 finish in the league... ONCE. This was under MA

The meltdown on here is laughable.  Please can someone tell me the success we have had in appointing a manager since Micky left? None. Flitcroft being appointed DoF shows our long term visio

Check out wiki.  He's run the family business with his brother and father for 15 years and has his own football academy.  He's not been "just" a player and manager.  In view of the amount of crit

Posted Images

Doing some digging at this came up from a couple of years ago... lol

"At Burnley Frank Sinclair taught me party life, while John McGreal taught me to be good player" - Cheltenham Town boss Michael Duff ahead of Colchester United away

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Advert:

1 minute ago, ollyandpatch said:

Doing some digging at this came up from a couple of years ago... lol

"At Burnley Frank Sinclair taught me party life, while John McGreal taught me to be good player" - Cheltenham Town boss Michael Duff ahead of Colchester United away

No matter how loud the club is , Sinclair will be louder. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Phil Smith said:

Tisdale just had the sack at Bristol Rovers. Good record. 

Southern based I'd imagine looking at his previous clubs? He's a west country bloke couldn't see him moving this far north. 

Not really pulled up any trees since Exeter either at MK and Bristol

18 minutes ago, Shropshire_Valiant said:

Southern based I'd imagine looking at his previous clubs? He's a west country bloke couldn't see him moving this far north. 

Not really pulled up any trees since Exeter either at MK and Bristol

Got MK promoted 

Trying to download an article from The Braintree times where Mansfield manager DF talks about how he admires McGreals worth ethic and has alot of time for him.  Seems to fit for me.

• Like 1

Advert:

DAVID Flitcroft has heaped praise on Colchester United ahead of tomorrow's showdown between the two promotion rivals.

The Mansfield Town boss is a big admirer of the U's set-up and his counterpart, John McGreal.

Flitcroft says he admires Colchester's philosophy, which places emphasis on providing a clear pathway for their young academy players.

And the former Bury manager is also a fan of U's boss McGreal who is leading his side on a promotion charge, this season.

Flitcroft said: “It will be two good teams coming up against each other.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Phil Smith said:

Got MK promoted 

True, they have a very good budget for league two normally. Seem to struggle in league one however. 

Not saying he's a bad manager far from it but I can't see him managing up north so to speak. 

7 hours ago, Jacob_123 said:

Not sure what highlights you watched as Stevenage only scored one last night

The highlights were the defending. Very solid against their attackers. 

16 minutes ago, Shropshire_Valiant said:

True, they have a very good budget for league two normally. Seem to struggle in league one however. 

Not saying he's a bad manager far from it but I can't see him managing up north so to speak. 

Isn’t MK in the midlands? I wouldn’t call it the South. 

Advert:

DAVID Flitcroft has heaped praise on Colchester United ahead of tomorrow's showdown between the two promotion rivals.

The Mansfield Town boss is a big admirer of the U's set-up and his counterpart, John McGreal.

Flitcroft says he admires Colchester's philosophy, which places emphasis on providing a clear pathway for their young academy players.

And the former Bury manager is also a fan of U's boss McGreal who is leading his side on a promotion charge, this season.

Seems to fit the bill to me.

48 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Thought Mc Greal left Colchester because the owners wanted to go down the development route ?