Match Thread: Port Vale v Barrow

1 hour ago, Biddulph_PV said:

This is the same Ian Holloway who was moaning that we stole Theo Robinson from under Grimsby’s noses on the eve of the Season, right??

His managerial record of late isn't that impressive yet some on FB would love him just because its Holloway...amazes me it does

• Like 1

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most insipid and spineless performance in years. Askey called his team out last week and they didn't bother today. He's finished. He put out a non-league looking side who played exactly like

Crookes. Askey signing. Robinson. Askey signing. Cullen. Askey signing. Mills. Askey signing. Whitehead. Askey signing. Burgess. Askey signing. McKirdy. Askey signing.

Askey in. This is the real mastermind behind no shots on target every week, 433, papier mache midfields, no plan B, 1 substitution a game in the 85th minute, players out of position and Mills at

Posted Images

Without looking at Holloways record I dont think he has done much since winning promotion with Blackpool around 10 years ago. 

Regarding our team we arnt going go up of down so I dont know why we don't just start playing people like crookes and Campbell Gordon play them regularly see what they can do might turn out to be a success like rodney and hurst appear to be. Instead Campbell Gordon will  most likely get released in the summer without really getting a chance.

• Like 2

Advert:

3 minutes ago, smada said:

Oh right thanks for that, was expecting him to be a short bald youthemoji16.png

You missed out "fat". Remember watching his grandad, Terry, back in the day. Very good player, and hopefully his grandson can step up to the Senior team next season after they've honed his skills. An Eden project, if you will.

On 22/12/2020 at 12:18, Howjy04 said:

Rodney must be a cert to play up top for me.When he moved inside on Saturday he set Pope up with a header,got  the free kick from which Conlon scored  and scored himself.Clearly our most dangerous forward atm.

And is = clearly - improving with time!

Advert:

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

His managerial record of late isn't that impressive yet some on FB would love him just because its Holloway...amazes me it does

Did well at Blackpool - think he would have kept them in the Prem if he hadn't been shafted! Done nothing much since...I think there's much better out there!

• Like 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, philmpv said:

Incidentally, his first game in charge of his last club was also against us.

Remember that. Last minute equaliser. A lot of our travelling support took it badly.

14 hours ago, LancyTony said:

Did well at Blackpool - think he would have kept them in the Prem if he hadn't been shafted! Done nothing much since...I think there's much better out there!

We have a manager at the moment,dont get me wrong that might change if we lose this game(i am sure some fans want us to lose just for that reason which is sad) but as i put on another thread my choice would be a manager still in a job Derek Adams,did well in scotland and at Plymouth at this level and the one above and is now doing very well with limited resources at Morecambe

• Like 2