onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Barrow

Fosse69

On 24/12/2020 at 14:27, werstayinup said:

Bradford(who look like they could soon appoint Paul Hurst as manager)

A missed opportunity for us to assess if he was the right fit for us.

I just hope it's not an excuse if we don't win against Barrow and Bradford - difficult playing against teams playing for a new manager blah blah blah.

Advert

Let's hope the performance is of the same level as 2nd half Orient without the giveaway at the end or both of the last 2 home which should have yielded 6 points the fact we got 2 was very disappointing on the whole. 

Hope the players push on now they should know what's expected of them and deliver ,as for Askey hope he is learnt something from the many defeats we have had so far ,if he continues with one system throughout a 90 plus mins he gets found out so change it occassionally you might be in a job longer and the likelihood of late in the game folding may not be the case against you .

THE TWO 4-3 DEFEATS were blatant to me they were so easily avoidable and not to happen the fact they did puts enormous pressure on the manager because any other manager would have changed the system and won both them games .

Tomorrows a big one for everyone whoevers selected better leave everything on the pitch and be coming off exhausted cause they couldn't give anymore .

I'll be watching and its costing me a 10 pounds a time with paying 20 pounds a month to sky for just the football aswell its become very expensive to watch football with no fans in the ground ,at a stadium like Vale I find it major bizarre Let the fans 5000 spread around our 19000 stadium is ample room.for them all and it should be at the discretion of the individual's who choose go or not .

Covid is bad yes I understand that but lower league clubs will die if this continues ,we haven't got a chairwoman or man who gains money from other folks misery we have a chairwoman who's heart is as big as Europe who helps the needy and puts smiles on those who are forgotten .

Remember that Vale players every time you take to the field ,win every game for Carol she deserves it  1 billion per cent no excuses Happy Xmas ( got a away top and Vale cup today and a jigsaw of 400 pieces of Vale for Xmas love them)UTV 

2 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

Let's hope the performance is of the same level as 2nd half Orient without the giveaway at the end or both of the last 2 home which should have yielded 6 points the fact we got 2 was very disappointing on the whole. 

Hope the players push on now they should know what's expected of them and deliver ,as for Askey hope he is learnt something from the many defeats we have had so far ,if he continues with one system throughout a 90 plus mins he gets found out so change it occassionally you might be in a job longer and the likelihood of late in the game folding may not be the case against you .

THE TWO 4-3 DEFEATS were blatant to me they were so easily avoidable and not to happen the fact they did puts enormous pressure on the manager because any other manager would have changed the system and won both them games .

Tomorrows a big one for everyone whoevers selected better leave everything on the pitch and be coming off exhausted cause they couldn't give anymore .

I'll be watching and its costing me a 10 pounds a time with paying 20 pounds a month to sky for just the football aswell its become very expensive to watch football with no fans in the ground ,at a stadium like Vale I find it major bizarre Let the fans 5000 spread around our 19000 stadium is ample room.for them all and it should be at the discretion of the individual's who choose go or not .

Covid is bad yes I understand that but lower league clubs will die if this continues ,we haven't got a chairwoman or man who gains money from other folks misery we have a chairwoman who's heart is as big as Europe who helps the needy and puts smiles on those who are forgotten .

Remember that Vale players every time you take to the field ,win every game for Carol she deserves it  1 billion per cent no excuses Happy Xmas ( got a away top and Vale cup today and a jigsaw of 400 pieces of Vale for Xmas love them)UTV 

Merry Christmas Mr Winner, or Bread, if I may. Wishing you and all at OVF,  a happy Boxed-in day for tomorrow. A mate of mine in Biddulph, a Stoke supporter sad to say, sent me something for me to drink my morning coffee out of. On the side it says "Port Vale mug. Not to be confused with a Port Vale cup". They're bloody full of it at the moment. Like you I got a jigsaw too, a 25 piece Junior Valiant one. On the side it said For 3-5 years. 3 to 5 years! I did it in under four hours. 

UTV

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

Is it raining in Burslem?

If we lose today Fosse69, my friend, it'll be raining in my heart. Quigley and Dior especially, will be bang up for this and they'll take their team mate's with them. They'll have their new manager looking on as well. We've just got to be at this from minute one, if we're not, the Barrow boys will be on to it like a bloodhound picking up a scent.

UTV

1 minute ago, Norfolk Enclue said:

If we lose today Fosse69, my friend, it'll be raining in my heart. Quigley and Dior especially, will be bang up for this and they'll take their team mate's with them. They'll have their new manager looking on as well. We've just got to be at this from minute one, if we're not, the Barrow boys will be on to it like a bloodhound picking up a scent.

UTV

I am sticking with my 4-1 win today but notice teams below are picking up points,carol will also see this so if we lose today against a side with 4 points away from home then i wont be able stick up for Askey and my guess is he would go but as i say a 4-1 win today and we will go on a bit of a run....feel free to return to this post later 🙂

Absolutely staggering team news. 

Clearly Conlon injured but after Askey called out the back 5 I'm including Brown, Brisley still bench warming. 

Today is huge, particularly in light of Southend revival. Now only 8 points off relegation. 

People will laugh at that and I can't believe I've put that but our points tally in last 9 is scandalous 

Huge call by Askey that team is. 

Archived