• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn’t have to enter any details, just tapped watch live and it played, much easier.

The whole system is a bag of nails! I don’t want to hear their excuses, I pay, I just want it to work - get your act together or hand the reigns onto a company who are good enough to run it without is

Absolute garbage again .Sick of issues with this 

I guess that actually makes more sense. What they can do is make all UK season ticket accounts the same status as those of Vale fans abroad (i.e. able to watch live video on demand). It should mean one mass move of the accounts rather than having to create loads of promo codes for every game throughout the season (and making sure loads of promo codes work).

I guess the problem is whether iFollow do the migration right. They haven't got a great track record of doing things flawlessly and at the first attempt.

Fingers crossed it does work though - it should make things easier for season ticket holders...

10 minutes ago, robf said:

Exactly 👍

In theory, a good time saving idea. In practice it could be a :censored: nightmare... :cry:

Never understood why they didn't do it this way from the start. Like you said, it always has been the system if you live abroad - so should have already been in place. Fingers crossed for you all....

45 minutes ago, Platty's Tassels said:

How would this work if, like me all 3 season tickets are under my name/email?

I currently receive 3 codes, which I pass onto two others and they log in using their account.

I suggest you contact the Ticket Office, explain your situation and give the email addresses of your two mates so they can be added to the list. 

47 minutes ago, Platty's Tassels said:

How would this work if, like me all 3 season tickets are under my name/email?

I currently receive 3 codes, which I pass onto two others and they log in using their account.

Pass on their emails to the Ticket Office ?

Paid by PayPal for all games this season as iFollow will not accept my debit card.   Tried four times to pay by PayPal for Cambridge game and all were unsuccessful.  In the end tried credit card and that was successful. 

10 hours ago, toyahw said:

i wouldn't touch Paypal with a barge pole personally. For anything. What is the problem going direct with your credit card?

Have you had a bad experience with PayPal?  I tend to always use it as I have for many years because its encrypted and I'm not brandishing my card details every time I purchase something. 

Paypal stopped working midweek - so it's any card to buy, or to validate the season ticket codes.   As you need a card anyway to use paypal, whilst it means you need to enter a card now to buy or to validate your free code if its a home game, its really no different, we;ve just lost 30 seconds of our lives digging out a card that we didn't need to before