• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn’t have to enter any details, just tapped watch live and it played, much easier.

The whole system is a bag of nails! I don’t want to hear their excuses, I pay, I just want it to work - get your act together or hand the reigns onto a company who are good enough to run it without is

Absolute garbage again .Sick of issues with this 

5 minutes ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

Just gone for it. Subscribed for Southend game with tonights passcode and i now have access to that game also. Still no live game tonight

Oh, blimey. Sorry. Maybe someone else has a solution. It's half time now. We've had the odd opportunity (as far as I can tell) but they look composed and a threat from balls into the box.

I'm quite pleased it's 0-0 still. Not much in it.

It has taken me 40 minutes to find a solution, I had a picture for around ten seconds on each occasion before it freezes then a white circle on three seperate browsers. I downloaded Brave.com browser it has worked and stayed on. Hope this will be useful.

Mine has started working now
Well mate you've not really missed much. Browne made 2 cracking saves, Monty does his hamstring, we are punchless in midfield and we are giving the ball away far too much. Other than that its 0 0 against a good team. 2nd half has to be better.

Totally frustrating experience, only able to watch approximately one minute of the game. The Chat with us facility is useless , you wait for an age to be contacted by a agent who replies with some instructions to try out and then ends the conversation  before you can report back . Totally unhappy with this . 

18 minutes ago, sinnott2spinnit said:

This is the 3rd game I've had trouble, and yet the Salford game came on straight away!!!  So frustrating. 

Same here, now it is just buffering - again. Third game in a row. And we have really high speed internet.  Ridiculous.

1 hour ago, TheSage said:

Oh, blimey. Sorry. Maybe someone else has a solution. It's half time now. We've had the odd opportunity (as far as I can tell) but they look composed and a threat from balls into the box.

I'm quite pleased it's 0-0 still. Not much in it.

Camo on 7 mins to go. Rewind to watch full match. Buffering all first half but looks ok second half

• Like 1

EFL's iFollow working again

The English Football League have just tweeted to say their iFollow service is working again, for anyone who was encountering issues earlier.

from the BBC, make sure you get some compensation. 

Well finally finished watching the game at 10.15 from a 7pm KO. Absolutely shocking service! Normally I'm not fussed if I can watch the game in full without knowing the score but my brother texted to say we were in the play offs 🤬

EFL's iFollow working again

The English Football League have just tweeted to say their iFollow service is working again, for anyone who was encountering issues earlier.

from the BBC, make sure you get some compensation. 

Just emailed ifollow to tell them what a brilliant service they provide
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vale Fan In DGardens said:

Ifollow deary me so I pay for the game at ten to five log into my account at six a good hour before kick off and it still doesn't come on till after 35 mins .

Shocking really I'd complain but what's the point .

It happens too regularly it's very frustrating 

Email them and get a refund.Shocking service.