onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Fans - No Bottle?

Bede

Advert

Interim board of who,why have they not invested to date.

Some of the board have invested thousands there are not going to walk away,would you, if i had the means eg millions to spare I would not touch the club with a barge pole having seen how some of the protesters behave Even MC must think he could do without the hastle.You are no helping to make PV an attractive proposition.

I'm not fit enough to go games alone so I don't go to the protests,but I do support those who do.As for Mo thinking he could do without the hassle,were you born yesterday? Did you not see him at the protests in the summer.

Yet again, I'm asking ,what's your way forward?

I'm not fit enough to go games alone so I don't go to the protests,but I do support those who do.As for Mo thinking he could do without the hassle,were you born yesterday? Did you not see him at the protests in the summer.

Yet again, I'm asking ,what's your way forward?

My way forward is irrelevant its not me constantly preaching the right way.Unfortunately i was not born yesterday,You appear naive to me.

The summer was a mess your still spouting the same stuff as twelve months ago.

My way forward is irrelevant its not me constantly preaching the right way.Unfortunately i was not born yesterday,You appear naive to me.

An opinion from you might help your cause.Naive?,no sir,just want what's best for Port Vale,whatever it takes.Criticise people how much you like ,you are right though you weren't born yesterday,maybe the day before? The mess was caused by greedy selfish pigs who won't let go for the better of Port Vale.Keep on Happy Clapping ,it wouldn't do for you to raise your voice in anger would it?.

wow you are a silly little man... come up with some suggestions to remove the board otherwise pipe the **** down

But its the club your so passionate about

The tone of your post suggests you think people aren't so passionate as they make out, apart from yourself. Yet your answer to it all is 'we are little port vale'. We are at the lowest point in our history bar the Matthews era, what exactly are you getting out of this wind up you are on? I can understand stokies coming on and taking the ****, or you going on to their site to wind people up, but it seems more fun to wind up your own fans for some. I keep trying to figure out the reason for WUM's from our own fans...is it a lack of intelligence, is it easier to take the **** out of your own fans than our rivals fans...I genuinely don't get it.

What's your plan for the future?If you want to do something get your hands in your pocket and collectively buy the club.Again there is a siege mentality forged do you really think Perry is bothered about not been able to go to Vale,of course not.

Is your name Martin, last caller in p&g yesterday? Your theory is flawed unfortunately, the egm proved that.

To be fair Bede, I can understand why many wouldn't have followed, if they hadn't understood the reasons - which I'm sure many wouldn't, only some heard what you were planning.

If I had seen a group of fans running together in a certain direction, I'd automatically steer clear, as it usually means there's trouble about, and the last thing I want is to get caught up/in trouble, even if I'm doing nothing wrong. Had I been one of those you told your plan to, I would definitely have followed.

Some people will always see a big group of people singing/swearing/shouting/gathered 'loitering' as a negative thing, regardless of the facts. It's catch 22 for me now, as we need to stay peaceful and try and get as many of the fan united, yet it's now become so frustrating, and all most of us want to do is see Deakin's body floating in the canal.

Is that why I got punched in the face last season by a steward and I wasnt aggressive but after he hit me it kicked off mmmmmmm trained my A***........

They looked scared to death well lets hope it prevents them from working as a steward next time!!!!

If I was steward I love to be put under pressure makes you feel alive!!!

The protesting yesterday generally seemed to contain people who I can believe would normally be reasonable. The protesting last season contained a group of younger people who were looking to kick off and the stewards looked more capable than yesterday of giving it back with interest. Those protestors seem to have given up on Port Vale and are not attending now.

My daughter went to a new year event in Warrington where a bouncer threw her friend out of a club manhandling her. She was just trying to find my daughter as they were arranging to leave. Response, reported the police, bouncer identified, bouncer dealt with by police. Suggest that should be what happens.

Couple of people I spoke to in the vine said they would have protested but didn't want to stand with certain people off here that think they run the show.

Do they need to hold each others hand or can they not do things themselves?

I don't believe you.

I think you just believe what you want to, ask yourself why on the poll recently less than 10% of fans pledged to protest after the game. Can you think of reasons why?

Let's not have the old, people are bored now of it, people cant be bothered to protest, etc etc

How many people protested last season, or even the first day this season? Where are those people now and why won't they turn up anymore? You are saying it is not plausible that 2 out of those 10s of protesters didn't like the"if your not with us your against us" attitude of the supposed leaders?

Time for new ideas, I don't know who should be embarrased more by only 40 protesters turning up, the club or the protesters. More people turn up at Asda at midnight when the new Call of Duty is due out.

Archived