onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Fans - No Bottle?

Bede

Advert

the protests are to weak, there needs to be bigger numbers and something different, one way would be a pitch invasion at the end of the game they could not afford to ban a huge number of the fans,if not that then dont enter the stadium at all,and protest outside for the length of the match

But this thread isn't about storming boxes or boardrooms. Read tha thread instead of telling tales. Innit.

no tales told mr bede...just commenting on such posts(read posts!!).ive read your thread thanks...."40 of us ran round the bycars"...thatl sort the problem im sure.

i was there yesterday with my 9 year old daughter so if i didnt follow then im full of apologies.

I think the problem with protesting and doing what you require Bede is no matter what the intentions are behind it (whether friendly or hostile) they will always be portrayed as the latter.

I for one do not want to be associated in any protesting which looks like, or is similar to that we have seen at Ewood Park.

I think the problem with protesting and doing what you require Bede is no matter what the intentions are behind it (whether friendly or hostile) they will always be portrayed as the latter.

I for one do not want to be associated in any protesting which looks like, or is similar to that we have seen at Ewood Park.

Thats it it will put off any credible investor,if it was as simple as chasing the board away because there is some one lined up then thats fine.

agreed sir

Message for Phizz!!!!!

I have spent the last half hour or so looking at your contributions across a number of threads and - surprise, surprise!!! - I can't find a single one positive suggestion. There are a load of sanctimoneous questions of others, quite a few dismissive responses to others and no real contributions. So I can only come to the conclusions that you are a wind up merchant or rather sad. I'm still undecided.

At this point in time our club is on the brink and it seems to me that you are either in or out regarding getting rid of the board and ALL of those from the previous board.

If I am wrong then I won't apologise as your style of posting messages is clearly confusing! I will be at the supporters club meeting on 24th and if you are there then I hope we can talk and clear the air - no threat of violence intended after all I am 60!

Just to show that there is no hiding behind names on here - my name is Phil Hughes, I hope to talk to you in person.

Regards

Is that a threat

If you like, take it how ever you want, you people make me sick!!!! we are all Vale fans and are trying to make a difference and all you want to do is come on here and WIND FANS UP like me so yes **** take it any way you want cuz I,m sick of you and all your sort so bring it on sunshine!!!! you can call in to see me any time you want I dont hide behind usernames galore kets discuss it !!!! please!!! and then I can see who you really are!!

Glenn Oliver is still there we seem to be in a worse position than ever fact flower it up however you wish.Read your own posts for the past year or so your always in the know its seems but i dont see your results.You said in the past no protester wants on the board except one now its more just for the short term then what we cant find anyone we will have to stay on,if yove no investment lined up then i dont see the point.

Yes read my posts and see how right I was! Why do you keep asking me what investment etc I gave lined up? It's nothing to do with me, that is the job of the interim board. One thing is for sure we can't continue with the present board, simple.

Archived