onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Fans - No Bottle?

Bede

Advert

id say bede,alan baker,timotus and fritter are the ideal candidates we need pull together now COME ON GUYS

I bet some of them will be getting a visit from the old bill following evidence on this site and video evidence from yesterday. Im guessing the old bill watch you tube and read this site.

I get the feeling they will try and nip this in the bud.

I am pleased with this post. I looked behind as I was leaving and saw people trying to re-enter the ground. Given what I saw beforehand in front of the main entrance my reasoning was that these people were trying to get in to the Lorne Street stand and have a confrontation that may become abusive or violent. This post at least shows some reasonableness.

People seem to think that standing face to face with stewards shouting we are coming in is peaceful. Well it is not, it is aggressive behaviour outnumbering them and invading their personal space. I thought they showed remarkable control until the police arrived. I know, partly because I have had a serious head injury I admit, that if someone invaded my personal space in that way there would be a big problem. I think stewards are trained to respond in those type of situations but nonetheless the protestors were aggressive and threatening.

Unlike the Blackburn supporters who have gone too far Port Vale supporters in protesting are just about staying in the boundaries, but surely the red card protest is more effective than this - shows thousands protesting not just a couple of hundred.

Is that why I got punched in the face last season by a steward and I wasnt aggressive but after he hit me it kicked off mmmmmmm trained my A***........

They looked scared to death well lets hope it prevents them from working as a steward next time!!!!

If I was steward I love to be put under pressure makes you feel alive!!!

I bet some of them will be getting a visit from the old bill following evidence on this site and video evidence from yesterday. Im guessing the old bill watch you tube and read this site.

Thats twice you have made a dig at me pal. where is your evidence of my wrong doing? Me shouting at a steward who was trying to wind me up...? the police were there so no probs there..anything else? If there is something i have missed then point it out..untill then shut the **** up

What a grossly uninformed plank.

I bet they won't.

Some of your wind ups get more and more feeble.

Thats twice you have made a dig at me pal. where is your evidence of my wrong doing? Me shouting at a steward who was trying to wind me up...? the police were there so no probs there..anything else? If there is something i have missed then point it out..untill then shut the **** up

Have a look at some of the threads in august and you'll know to take no more notice. Seemed to revel in gloating to fans that everything was brilliant, SEO had failed and that all was great. Those opposed to V2001 were a minority and just destructive to the club.

What would the bill be paying a visit for,a fresh brew.

The long term plan is for an interim board to be put in place with a view to finding new investors/ owners so the club can move forward from the LOWEST level it has ever been at.In the meantime supporters will protest and make life so uncomfortable for the Club Murderers,that possibly an EGM may not be necessary.Apart from 'Lets get behind the lads and don't be naughty boys and girls ' What is your long term plan?:unsure:

Interim board of who,why have they not invested to date.

Some of the board have invested thousands there are not going to walk away,would you, if i had the means eg millions to spare I would not touch the club with a barge pole having seen how some of the protesters behave Even MC must think he could do without the hastle.You are no helping to make PV an attractive proposition.

I don't think its a mater of 'bottle' Bede. I attended the post match protest (where I was once again very disheartened by the small number in attendence) but I am not the sort of person who is going to go charging round to the other side of the ground in what I thought at the time looked like an aggressive manner. I understand the motives are admirable having read your post but at the time I thought it was people running towards an exit where the directors were coming from attempting to cause trouble and I found everyone running quite an unsavoury sight.

I know that standing outside the main entrance isn't doing much good (I sometimes forget I'm just shouting at a wall and get a bit over excited!) but its the only form of protest I feel is suitable for me. As a shareholder I look forward to the upcoming AGM/EGM and looking the board members in the eye and hopefully asking them the hard questions we all want answered. The legal route for me is the best weapon we have and the only thing this board are going to listen to.

Archived