onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Fans - No Bottle?

Bede

i assume you joke about protesting but yes letting protesters into power would set a worrying president for the future would be neutrals for me.

That comment shows how out of touch you are. An INTERIM board are just that, a SHORT term neccesity. They are not installed to wield POWER, their remit will be to oversee the transition of ownership by firstly establishing the real state of the business and if remotely viable seeking potential investors and put their recommendations to the shareholders to vote on. All this is what V2001 should have done and failed to do .

Advert

That comment shows how out of touch you are. An INTERIM board are just that, a SHORT term neccesity. They are not installed to wield POWER, their remit will be to oversee the transition of ownership by firstly establishing the real state of the business and if remotely viable seeking potential investors and put their recommendations to the shareholders to vote on. All this is what V2001 should have done and failed to do .

I understand but once bitten,sorry i dint trust you lot as i said you messed up last time,look at the posts this time last year.If you guys want the club get together and buy it.Stop patronizing people with comments like you dint understand etc.We have been here before not again for me.Who's your investor or are you relying on MC?

Small club? I have to disagree with you there. I don't think we are a massive club but Port Vale is under performing and has been doing so for a decade. When you take into account the potential fan base, history, stadium surely we are team in my opinion who should be a yo yo club between the Championship and League 1. Look at the small teams that have progressed with investment and attracted more supporters like Wigan Athletic and Swansea city.

Did you support the Vale in the 90s? Did you go to VP when we were in the second tier? You obviously didn't see the good times and the potential there is at the club. I was speaking with a Spurs fan last night and he couldn't believe we were in the basement division. The problem with the club is some supporters like Valiant 2001 have no vision and ambition and have been happy to see us slide down the league tables. You surely can't think we belong on the same level as teams like Burton Albion, Macclesfield, Cheltenham, Aldershot etc? Yet in many ways these small clubs are so much better run. Another one of my friends who is a Burton fan was telling me that they actually make a profit each year.

We belong at the same level as burton yes till proven other wise.

We have never won anything of note, you dont support vale for glory do you.

You certainly don't, in fact you seem opposed to any such thing. How dare people be ambitious. Good job you don't support Swansea. You'd be pulling your hair out right now.

No i don't support Vale for glory. If i wanted to support a club for glory then i certainly wouldn't follow the Vale. What a stupid question. However, i do support them in the hope that they achieve their potential and that when i go i am entertained. For the past decade since V2001 have been running the club the entertainment has not been same yet prices seem to have increased.

Are you seriously saying that we are same sized club as Burton? My point is that if the club had been run properly then we wouldn't be in the same league as Burton. Our potential is much more than Burton and every other club in League 2 with the exception of Bradford. surely you can see that?

Your posts seem to suggest that you are happy where we are and hope that we fail. As a supporter it is my prerogative to have ambition for the club. Ambition is a word that you probably won't be familiar with.

I understand but once bitten,sorry i dint trust you lot as i said you messed up last time,look at the posts this time last year.If you guys want the club get together and buy it.Stop patronizing people with comments like you dint understand etc.We have been here before not again for me.Who's your investor or are you relying on MC?

"I dont trust you lot" "you messed up last time" "if you guys want the club"?

You don't trust who exactly and what us your mistrust based on? Who do you trust?

I personally didn't mess up anything, I wanted change, only a small change happened what did I mess up exactly.

I don't want the club, I do want an owner who can run it properly, where have any of us said we want the club?

As for patronizing, just read back your own posts.

No i don't support Vale for glory. If i wanted to support a club for glory then i certainly wouldn't follow the Vale. What a stupid question. However, i do support them in the hope that they achieve their potential and that when i go i am entertained. For the past decade since V2001 have been running the club the entertainment has not been same yet prices seem to have increased.

Are you seriously saying that we are same sized club as Burton? My point is that if the club had been run properly then we wouldn't be in the same league as Burton. Our potential is much more than Burton and every other club in League 2 with the exception of Bradford. surely you can see that?

Your posts seem to suggest that you are happy where we are and hope that we fail. As a supporter it is my prerogative to have ambition for the club. Ambition is a word that you probably won't be familiar with.

I did not mean you as in you,we are not the same size as Burton etc but we play at the same level for a reason.Oxford and Plymouth are bigger than vale also but who cares.Its what you do on the pitch that counts not potential or crowds if you want respect as a club you have to earn it and at the moment we dint deserve it over the years we've only had small windows of success,stop living in the past.

My wife and I had no intention of going to yesterday's game but we did go to protest.

We walked down Hamil Road and except for all the parked cars you wouldn't have known there was a football match going on as it was very quiet.

The first moment we actually heard the crowd was on the corner of the Lorne St.

We approached the Main Entrance at 3:10 and were sad to see how few were actually protesting.

Hundreds have posted on here about wanting the Directors out and they have stated that they will protest. Equal numbers have said that they will not attend matches or spend money in the club shop but they would continue to protest.

The number of protesters during yesterday's match, INCLUDING my wife and I, was 2!!!...... Some protest!!

There lies the problem, not enough people care enough about their club to do something about the **** who are slowing but surely destroying it.======

Some left just after kick off to go the pub but returned before the match finished.

I did not attend the match or the protest yesterday due to work it was the first protest i have missed.It seems like we are banging our heads against the lorne st wall untill more and more fans stand and be counted we will be stuck with these cretins.People say its the worse time to be a vale fan,not for me i have seen us saved by rochdale who voted to keep us in the football league.I went through the sir stan of stoke era who got us fined and relgated.Through the rudge years which were not always good but we got there eventually only to be ripped apart from us again.Only the fans can stop the vale from sliding into oblivian radio stoke dont want to know its taken the sentinel 12 months to speak out,so i am afraid it is you the fan of our beloved club who it falls on to save it.For god sake stand up and be counted the suggestion i will make is you all boycott the next home match against plymouth and show these people that we really do want our club back.

"I dont trust you lot" "you messed up last time" "if you guys want the club"?

You don't trust who exactly and what us your mistrust based on? Who do you trust?

I personally didn't mess up anything, I wanted change, only a small change happened what did I mess up exactly.

I don't want the club, I do want an owner who can run it properly, where have any of us said we want the club?

As for patronizing, just read back your own posts.

Glenn Oliver is still there we seem to be in a worse position than ever fact flower it up however you wish.Read your own posts for the past year or so your always in the know its seems but i dont see your results.You said in the past no protester wants on the board except one now its more just for the short term then what we cant find anyone we will have to stay on,if yove no investment lined up then i dont see the point.

Glenn Oliver is still there we seem to be in a worse position than ever fact flower it up however you wish.Read your own posts for the past year or so your always in the know its seems but i dont see your results.You said in the past no protester wants on the board except one now its more just for the short term then what we cant find anyone we will have to stay on,if yove no investment lined up then i dont see the point.

Happy New Year Phizz, you really seem a confused little dear. You realise Oliver is still there and we're in a worse position than ever and yet you don't want to do anything.

My my, what a tizz our phizz iz in

Hmmm tea time, what have you had phizz, I can guarantee it'll never be humble pie will it.

Any suggestions for tea?

Happy New Year Phizz, you really seem a confused little dear. You realise Oliver is still there and we're in a worse position than ever and yet you don't want to do anything.

My my, what a tizz our phizz iz in

Hmmm tea time, what have you had phizz, I can guarantee it'll never be humble pie will it.

Any suggestions for tea?

Whats that all about do you have an opinion?

Sorry how rude of me Happy New year to you.

Not a question of bottle. We're in a long prolonged slog to remove the board.

If I recall it was a 7 goal whupping at home which sparked off the invasion of the boxes and that was all that was needed to set the fans off after much discontent. It was really spontaneous.

Archived