onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Fans - No Bottle?

Bede

Phizz - what a plank!!!

Seems like one of the dummies have come back out of the closet...

You got nothing better to do.. Finished wacking off, now you think anybody is interested in your half hearted ridiculous posts... You sound stupid.. And its very obvious you are not bothered about the Future of Vale... Silly boy get back too playing your video games :)

Advert

Yesterday at the protest I walked around to see if the Bycars gate was open and it was. I returned to the protest to get word out and to raise folk into getting in.

When we ran, it looked and sounded like a large number were following.

We took the stewards by surprise and got into the stadium barely challenged.

Once in, I looked back and there were only about 40 max of us. Why?

There was no violence, we didn't threaten the stewards, we weren't hellbent on causing damage, I just wanted to get inside and give it to them from a different angle.

If a large number had followed we could have easily had a sit in on the pitch. It's newsworthy and embarrassing for the directors. It's a fresh approach to make our presence felt and it wasn't getting the club into trouble or disrupting the football.

What I don't understand is the lack of willingness by fans to do something other than stand looking at a row of stewards?

We need to take these opportunities to mix it up. The stewards won't know what to expect.

How many that spout off on here are actually up for taking action with fresh approaches? If we want these ****ers put under intense pressure we need to do more than stand looking at eachother hoping somebody else will do something.

I didn't go the game, i went to work instead. You are right though, Vale fans are infuriating - the reason......... Those that have been brainwashed into believing that they don't deserve any better than they receive and they should be grateful they have a club.

Not a question of bottle. We're in a long prolonged slog to remove the board.

If I recall it was a 7 goal whupping at home which sparked off the invasion of the boxes and that was all that was needed to set the fans off after much discontent. It was really spontaneous.

sponteneity is the key thing

at stoke they had several thousand p***ed off fans who were able to simply turn around and invade the boxes

for that to happen at VP we'd need scaling ladders and grappling hooks - otherwise I'm convinced that it would have happened!

sponteneity is the key thing

at stoke they had several thousand p***ed off fans who were able to simply turn around and invade the boxes

for that to happen at VP we'd need scaling ladders and grappling hooks - otherwise I'm convinced that it would have happened!

The boxes at vp are rather high up away from the seats of the stand.

grow up me thinks....like storming exec boxes and boardrooms will help anyone or any situation.......i dont have tha answer to vales current plight but most of what i read on here seems plain daft and indeed a little childish.

It is childish, but they are all talk and its ok if it makes them feel

they have vented there frustration, as long as it goes no further there is no harm done.

I think Phizz is more bothered about winding you all up, and, to be quite honest, it looks like far too many of you have bitten. All of the posts are negative, belittling and patronising......so why bother even arguing with planks, plants or points that they make.

If anyone is seriously thinking he's there to engage in serious debate, you're sadly mistaken....the only debate he would be interested in is one that started with a mass.........

I think Phizz is more bothered about winding you all up, and, to be quite honest, it looks like far too many of you have bitten. All of the posts are negative, belittling and patronising......so why bother even arguing with planks, plants or points that they make.

If anyone is seriously thinking he's there to engage in serious debate, you're sadly mistaken....the only debate he would be interested in is one that started with a mass.........

Come on then mag

Spot on, he's just another very poor wind-up merchant who has suddenly appeared in the last few days. Ignore him and he will soon beggar off again! :D

grow up me thinks....like storming exec boxes and boardrooms will help anyone or any situation.......i dont have tha answer to vales current plight but most of what i read on here seems plain daft and indeed a little childish.

But this thread isn't about storming boxes or boardrooms. Read tha thread instead of telling tales. Innit.

Lolz.

Everyone's ignored the question mark in my thread title. And too many are also wrongly assuming violence. We can push boundaries and keep things fresh and unpredictable without smashing people's teeth down their throats.

But if we're to do so, it appears that more folk need to have the courage of their convictions, otherwise we'll just spend another season shouting at a row of stewards.

Archived