onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Fans - No Bottle?

Bede

Come I asked for your long term plan.

The long term plan is for an interim board to be put in place with a view to finding new investors/ owners so the club can move forward from the LOWEST level it has ever been at.In the meantime supporters will protest and make life so uncomfortable for the Club Murderers,that possibly an EGM may not be necessary.Apart from 'Lets get behind the lads and don't be naughty boys and girls ' What is your long term plan?:unsure:

Advert

What does that do? Nothing and just makes the protesters look worse. Then you find the tide changes and people will support the board.

Alan Baker said on the radio the SC would legally remove them - so why can't we put our trust and effort this?

Dont talk such rubbish, why would people support the board because frustrated fans for over two years now, finally grow a pair and remove the board physically.

That's fine but I'm not the one slagging other. Supporters off all the time. your all talk and therory and not worth responding to.

So you are saying that unless you do storm the board room your ideas are not worth listening to? Make your mind up!

Find one 'theory' I posted that suggested anything like what you suggest. My suggestion was that the only way to get rid of them was to stay away. Not enough were willing to. However, more are starting to think that way as it's the only way to get rid. Its the head in the sand supporters, and 'mar mate bill' supporters who I criticised, and will continue to. Are you suggesting people start to give them grief and get aggro, otherwise they won't be worth responding to? However, I won't lose sleep if Mr 'we are little port vale so who is bothered' doesn't want to reply.

I'm sure you've got the right intent but what are you trying to achieve, if you stormed the boardc room what would you do if you got in? Dont forget there are women and children inside.

About time to grow up.nothing stopped you 40 sitting on the pitch or you sitting on your own seems people need to be mob handed.

scare the S*** out of them so they don't return simples......===

Yesterday at the protest I walked around to see if the Bycars gate was open and it was. I returned to the protest to get word out and to raise folk into getting in.

When we ran, it looked and sounded like a large number were following.

We took the stewards by surprise and got into the stadium barely challenged.

Once in, I looked back and there were only about 40 max of us. Why?

There was no violence, we didn't threaten the stewards, we weren't hellbent on causing damage, I just wanted to get inside and give it to them from a different angle.

If a large number had followed we could have easily had a sit in on the pitch. It's newsworthy and embarrassing for the directors. It's a fresh approach to make our presence felt and it wasn't getting the club into trouble or disrupting the football.

What I don't understand is the lack of willingness by fans to do something other than stand looking at a row of stewards?

We need to take these opportunities to mix it up. The stewards won't know what to expect.

How many that spout off on here are actually up for taking action with fresh approaches? If we want these ****ers put under intense pressure we need to do more than stand looking at eachother hoping somebody else will do something.

I have to much to lose im not getting myself arrested for this club im all for this type of action but im honest enough I have no bottle but that's because of my Job and responsibility I would have last year, Id be full on but don't trust the police and stewards as they are and undisciplined rabble........

Phizz is quite happy to criticise Caz but not put any suggestions forward.Have we not been down this road before with WUMs.?

Yes we have Howjy and i've just given up with this one! :D I don't mind discussing anything with someone who is prepared to listen and to give a constructive reply even if they don't agree with me...sorry for the Glenn word :D ......but when someone is just coming back with silly replies then yes, i'd have to say that they're on a wind up mission!

A those the same women who were giving it the big one from their box with cat calls??

As far as im concerned the corporate *****s are as big a problem as the board as they are the ones lining the pockets of the scum board members.

really well i may have to transfer to lorne street with a few home made banners to wind them up more.......===

Yes we have Howjy and i've just given up with this one! :D I don't mind discussing anything with someone who is prepared to listen and to give a constructive reply even if they don't agree with me...sorry for the Glenn word :D ......but when someone is just coming back with silly replies then yes, i'd have to say that they're on a wind up mission!

I do apologise for some of my silly replies Caz.And Relax.:D;)

My wife and I bought as many shares as we could possibly afford,more than most I would guess and these will be used by the supporters club at the EGM and this time the board will be removed.

It's the only way we can get them out.Forget the macho stuff and buy some shares.

I am pleased with this post. I looked behind as I was leaving and saw people trying to re-enter the ground. Given what I saw beforehand in front of the main entrance my reasoning was that these people were trying to get in to the Lorne Street stand and have a confrontation that may become abusive or violent. This post at least shows some reasonableness.

People seem to think that standing face to face with stewards shouting we are coming in is peaceful. Well it is not, it is aggressive behaviour outnumbering them and invading their personal space. I thought they showed remarkable control until the police arrived. I know, partly because I have had a serious head injury I admit, that if someone invaded my personal space in that way there would be a big problem. I think stewards are trained to respond in those type of situations but nonetheless the protestors were aggressive and threatening.

Unlike the Blackburn supporters who have gone too far Port Vale supporters in protesting are just about staying in the boundaries, but surely the red card protest is more effective than this - shows thousands protesting not just a couple of hundred.

It needs to be more organised. A hardcore unit of fans need to be formed. No nutters, just well drilled, composed and controlled people with specific aims.

We need a leader and we need to meet up. Stealth is the way....

Any takers?

id say bede,alan baker,timotus and fritter are the ideal candidates we need pull together now COME ON GUYS

The problem with the red cards is that they can simply ignore it and pretend it didn't happen. Even in the face of a huge visual protest from the vast majority of supporters they shrug it off.

They have to be embarrassed and made to feel uncomfortable.

Archived