onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Fans - No Bottle?

Bede

Message for Phizz!!!!!

I have spent the last half hour or so looking at your contributions across a number of threads and - surprise, surprise!!! - I can't find a single one positive suggestion. There are a load of sanctimoneous questions of others, quite a few dismissive responses to others and no real contributions. So I can only come to the conclusions that you are a wind up merchant or rather sad. I'm still undecided.

At this point in time our club is on the brink and it seems to me that you are either in or out regarding getting rid of the board and ALL of those from the previous board.

If I am wrong then I won't apologise as your style of posting messages is clearly confusing! I will be at the supporters club meeting on 24th and if you are there then I hope we can talk and clear the air - no threat of violence intended after all I am 60!

Just to show that there is no hiding behind names on here - my name is Phil Hughes, I hope to talk to you in person.

Regards

Hi Phil

Dont do supporters groups as its to much like V2001 for me.

If you respond to a thread on here and it dont suit the majority you spend the rest of the day bickering.

Thats my problem its all to negative,its not my seen but if the protests offer a conclusion to the matter then so be it but we want are support to be seen in a positive light if we want to attract serious investment

Advert

Hi Phil

If you respond to a thread on here and it dont suit the majority you spend the rest of the day bickering.

Thats my problem its all to negative,its not my seen but if the protests offer a conclusion to the matter then so be it but we want are support to be seen in a positive light if we want to attract serious investment

If you dont do supporter groups then what you doing on here then!!!!

This is one of the biggest supporters groups...bigger than the SC!!!

i honestly dont knwo what the answer is as what the supporters are doing at this moment is not working.

People may not be protesting as like it has been mentioned on here they are scared of the repocussions (sorry if incorrectly spelt).

I know a few that won't get involved incase they loose there job etc.

Also as it has been stated on here somebody may get hurt as a fan would you like the responisbility of indirectly hurting somebody (such as another fan, child etc)

The other repocusion is that Vale may be charged by the FA as they are unable to control there own fans,

I honestly don;t knwo what the answer is maybe like it has been mentioned maybe a boycott - who knows

Why have people got it in there heads that this involves violence? I have been going to protests since they started and the only violence i have seen is by vale fans not happy about protests..or happy clappers if you like. The only potential trouble yesterday was by the stewards. Me,as a person have been branded around by some people as some kind of nasty hooligan,this cant be further away from the truth...****** off yes,hooligan,no. Nobody wants violence,just change.

Well then they'd deserve arrest!

so the fact that people have been texting board members every day won't be counted as abuse or harrasment.

The actions of some supporters and stewrads in some cases caused some people distress etc (although that is not a criminal offence)

The fact people on here stated alongthe lines of beware someone will get hurt isn;t enticing behaviour

Like i say i aint branding any one a crimninal or anything and i don't knwo the answer but we are walking a very fine line

Hi Phil

Ok thanks for explaining your philosophy. You have just been catagorised as a boil on the ar$e of humanity and you have become the first addition to my ignore list bye!

Yesterday at the protest I walked around to see if the Bycars gate was open and it was. I returned to the protest to get word out and to raise folk into getting in.

When we ran, it looked and sounded like a large number were following.

We took the stewards by surprise and got into the stadium barely challenged.

Once in, I looked back and there were only about 40 max of us. Why?

There was no violence, we didn't threaten the stewards, we weren't hellbent on causing damage, I just wanted to get inside and give it to them from a different angle.

If a large number had followed we could have easily had a sit in on the pitch. It's newsworthy and embarrassing for the directors. It's a fresh approach to make our presence felt and it wasn't getting the club into trouble or disrupting the football.

What I don't understand is the lack of willingness by fans to do something other than stand looking at a row of stewards?

We need to take these opportunities to mix it up. The stewards won't know what to expect.

How many that spout off on here are actually up for taking action with fresh approaches? If we want these ****ers put under intense pressure we need to do more than stand looking at eachother hoping somebody else will do something.

Why do we need to get back inside the ground,if you go to the match all you need to do is stay behind then they need to keep stewards on all the gates,or get stewards to remove each person,that way they need to keep stewards both inside AND outside the ground, its easy enought to evade them, :yes:

I think that protesting outside the main entrance is more embarrassing because the visiting team,visiting directors and sponsors have to walk around the protestors, surely that is better publicity,:D

U

Yesterday at the protest I walked around to see if the Bycars gate was open and it was. I returned to the protest to get word out and to raise folk into getting in.

When we ran, it looked and sounded like a large number were following.

We took the stewards by surprise and got into the stadium barely challenged.

Once in, I looked back and there were only about 40 max of us. Why?

There was no violence, we didn't threaten the stewards, we weren't hellbent on causing damage, I just wanted to get inside and give it to them from a different angle.

If a large number had followed we could have easily had a sit in on the pitch. It's newsworthy and embarrassing for the directors. It's a fresh approach to make our presence felt and it wasn't getting the club into trouble or disrupting the football.

What I don't understand is the lack of willingness by fans to do something other than stand looking at a row of stewards?

We need to take these opportunities to mix it up. The stewards won't know what to expect.

How many that spout off on here are actually up for taking action with fresh approaches? If we want these ****ers put under intense pressure we need to do more than stand looking at eachother hoping somebody else will do something.

I would rather smash the place up myself than leave it to these ******s.

Just aswell I'm staying away.

Archived