onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

May on the way??

Jacko51

Advert

In terms of the Tory leadership campaign I think the inmates have taken over the asylum.

They must be the most idiotic bunch of charlatans ever to stand.

We've got 2-3 of them admitting to taking drugs, one threatening to suspend Parliament (reminiscent of Hitler in the thirties) and Johnson talking about not paying our past bills and leaving without a deal unless he gets what he wants.

Dangerous and ridiculously stupid.

In terms of the Tory leadership campaign I think the inmates have taken over the asylum.

They must be the most idiotic bunch of charlatans ever to stand.

We've got 2-3 of them admitting to taking drugs, one threatening to suspend Parliament (reminiscent of Hitler in the thirties) and Johnson talking about not paying our past bills and leaving without a deal unless he gets what he wants.

Dangerous and ridiculously stupid.

I can vote in this election. Gove definitely eliminated from my viable list. Think this is pretty fatal for him. I know a teacher who is prohibited from professional practice due to drug taking. Hence a former Secretary of State for Education should be judged by the same standard.

Boris admitted to taking cocaine on telly. The snippet has been shown a number of times on the news. He then denied it. He’s not only a druggy, he’s a lying druggy!!

I wonder how many other have dabbled.... in drugs that is :smile: ..... the lying seems to be genetically based :yes:

Ive got no issue with gove taking cocaine 20 years ago, so long as he’s not a hypocrite about it. That wasn’t the point of the joke. But you’re right, having a crafty mojito in public is far worse than Taking cocaine. Good job you didn’t miss the opportunity to score that point.

Well didn’t take long for his complete hypocrisy to be exposed. Surely now he has ruled himself out of the job for life.

Boris admitted to taking cocaine on telly. The snippet has been shown a number of times on the news. He then denied it. He’s not only a druggy, he’s a lying druggy!!

Who would you trust a reformed (20 year ago) occasional drug user, or a twice sacked for lying in a newspaper journalist and joke of a foreign secretary?

Jezza's not bothered about what people did 20 years ago.

What's he got to hide?

So you’re saying he should be concerned? Or are you just making yet another pointless point.

Talking about not being bothered, what’s happened to the enthusiasm of the ‘tolerant right’ we have seen recently here. No concern that Boris might be the next PM?

So you’re saying he should be concerned? Or are you just making yet another pointless point.

Talking about not being bothered, what’s happened to the enthusiasm of the ‘tolerant right’ we have seen recently here. No concern that Boris might be the next PM?

Just repeating what Jezza said.

Pointless? He's agreeing that what happened 20 years doesn't matter.

He's only doing that to try and protect his own past.

If you've nothing positive to say,digging up dirt is the way to go these days,especially if you are a loser.

I've got concerns with most of the candidates; the ones I don't have concerns about are because I don't know enough about them.

Most importantly the new PM either has to secure either a good exit agreement (actual brexit) or be prepared to leave on WTO terms in October.

Secondly, good strong conservative values.

Thirdly, no point discussing it because I very much doubt we'll get the first 2 qualities.

If you are ruling people out based on what they sniffed 20 years ago or whether you think they are a worse liar than any other politician (or if you think that they're playing the racism card too much :laugh:) then you could probably never pick a PM ever.

Crikey,imagine if you delved into Jezza's past,the Sun and Mail would have a field day?

It doesn't matter what happened 50 years ago though does it?

Give him a break FUA he's got enough on his plate trying to cover up the institutionalised racism in his party.

Whether or not he is big mates with massive terrorists and is a demonstrable liar and u-turner has nothing to do with it. Only boris is a liar.

If you've nothing positive to say,digging up dirt is the way to go these days,especially if you are a loser.

You and your cackling sidekicks would be squealing with delight if owt like this was unearthed about Corbyn, and you ******* know it.

Crikey,imagine if you delved into Jezza's past,the Sun and Mail would have a field day?

Christ, do you not think they've been doing exactly this since he was elected leader? They serialised the lamest hatchet job ever (Corbyn ate beans out of the tin and told an ex she should read Simone de Beauvoir was the best they could find) and even resorted to reporting on something his great great grandfather did in 1867 ("The Evil Monster Haunting jeremy Corbyn's Past").

Archived