onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

May on the way??

Jacko51

Advert

Tory Leadership candidates-By the time I have finished this post some may have dropped out.

Raab: Did not understand how reliant UK trade in goods is on the Dover-Calais crossing. Also said the idea of leaving without a deal is Project fear and scaremongering.

Sajid Javid: Thinks he is in charge of Scotland. If he did become PM it would be interesting to see his relationship with Trump.

Esther McVey: Can solve the Irish border problem with an invisible border.

Rory Stewart: Pretends he's holding a camera which he isn't holding. Seems the most sensible on the face of it, until you check his voting record.

Leadsom: She thinks she can legislate in the UK Parliament to change other countries’ citizenship rules.

Hancock: Says our NHS isn't up for sale, but received funding of a right wing think tank who want to get rid of the NHS.

Mark Harper: The quiet one in the contest. Resigned as immigration minister because his cleaner did not have permission to work in the UK.

Sam Gyimah: Only candidate offering a final say. Once spoke for so long he obstructed progression of a gay pardon law. He won't have enough support.

Hunt: Terrible Health Secretary. Responsible for a shortage of 40000 nurses, and the first junior doctor strike in history.

Gove: Snake

Boris: Complete liar in it for his own political gain. Says one thing about something, then changes his mind, then again. Too many gaffes to chose from.

Boris reminds me of Jezza with your description there,except that he's got a brain.

It's a two horse race between Boris and Gove.

Boris reminds me of Jezza with your description there,except that he's got a brain.

It's a two horse race between Boris and Gove.

Bojo may have a brain. Sadly, he frequently ignores it and chooses the brainless option. If he ends up in the final two he will win because he's very popular with the Tory blue rinse brigade.

Tory Leadership candidates-By the time I have finished this post some may have dropped out.

Raab: Did not understand how reliant UK trade in goods is on the Dover-Calais crossing. Also said the idea of leaving without a deal is Project fear and scaremongering.

Sajid Javid: Thinks he is in charge of Scotland. If he did become PM it would be interesting to see his relationship with Trump.

Esther McVey: Can solve the Irish border problem with an invisible border.

Rory Stewart: Pretends he's holding a camera which he isn't holding. Seems the most sensible on the face of it, until you check his voting record.

Leadsom: She thinks she can legislate in the UK Parliament to change other countries’ citizenship rules.

Hancock: Says our NHS isn't up for sale, but received funding of a right wing think tank who want to get rid of the NHS.

Mark Harper: The quiet one in the contest. Resigned as immigration minister because his cleaner did not have permission to work in the UK.

Sam Gyimah: Only candidate offering a final say. Once spoke for so long he obstructed progression of a gay pardon law. He won't have enough support.

Hunt: Terrible Health Secretary. Responsible for a shortage of 40000 nurses, and the first junior doctor strike in history.

Gove: Snake

Boris: Complete liar in it for his own political gain. Says one thing about something, then changes his mind, then again. Too many gaffes to chose from.

Do the same analysis of the other parties...... Labour...... lib dems, not so many..... SNP...... change?

Then tell me what's different

I've got no time for the woman. Ruth Smeeth is a director of hope not hate and advocates abuse of democracy and intimidation of rights sided politicians and supporters

Fascism is rife on the left and she advocates it then goes on record as being abused herself...hypocrite

Talking of hypocrites,is Siobhan Prigent the new Labour poster girl?It comes to light that the person who called a grandfather "Nazi Scum" at Jezza's Trump protest works for a company that sells private services to the NHS?

You couldn't make it up.

You don't do too bad yourself.

In the last week I have posted twice on the two political threads of which the one you were responding to was the second. In the same period you have post 24 times on those theads. I rest my case.

In the last week I have posted twice on the two political threads of which the one you were responding to was the second. In the same period you have post 24 times on those theads. I rest my case.

Not surprising really,didn't you opt out of the most popular one for some reason?

Labour won Peterborough.... good luck to them.

Bit of an odd result which I'm sure many commentators will find a fitting explanation for.

Labour won, brexit party 2nd, Tories 3rd.

Turnout down on lasts general election...... not surprising really.

Lib dems and greens go nowhere..... bit of a bubble burst I think.

Can't say it's a vote for or against brexit..... I don't doubt some will claim it.

Surprised the Tories came 3rd.

Some may say the brexit party did extremely well..... given their solo policy.

Some may say Labour did well given their previous candidates conviction and their fence sitting.

I think the Tories did well considering they are crumbling and are crap.

What does this really tell us....... not a damn thing..... bugger all..... or nothing.

I think you can take a couple of things from this. Firstly, people won't treat elections for MPs the same way as the European ones. I think parallels can be drawn with the 2015 GE when UKIP won the euros but did zip in the nationals. This was a bad night for Farage; if they can't win in an area that voted almost 2:1 for Brexit, where can they win? Also, Brexit Party votes impact far more on the tories than Labour. Finally, UKIP are ******. Good times.

Archived