In a strange way, teams just using templates are why I like goalie tops. Just slap a badge on it and "neeeext".h When I was a kid in the 90s, several Adidas teams had the same kit - Liverpool had a purple and green one with squiggles down it and Newcastle had a blue and grey one with squiggles down it. And I wanted both!

Yellow away shirt for me this year I think (and maybe the home keepers shirt at the end of the season)

Does anyone know if the club shop is still giving a 10% discount on purchases, from the shop to season ticket owners,  as they have done so in previous seasons.

Yes they do

Does anyone know if the club shop is still giving a 10% discount on purchases, from the shop to season ticket owners,  as they have done so in previous seasons.

Everyone has their own opinion on football shirts. You can't please everyone.

I rather like the designs. I love the black and gold away kit. Ticks a lot of boxes and reminds us of last year's successful campaign.  Should sell well, I hope.

I like the shirts, especially the away! The perfect colours!!

things like this suffer from the phenomenon of the vocal few.

The majority can really love the shirts, but not feel the need to give their opinion on social media... giving the shouty negative minority the platform. Meaning the negative opinion is over indexed!

reminds me of a certain someone on here and his opinions 🤔🤔🤔

The “brown” sides on the away shirt looking at UV tweet show it’s actually black mesh over the yellow hence the appearance that’s it’s brown but is black!

Same on home with white mesh over black making it look grey

The away shirts are definitely gold and not yellow as they appear in the photos.  They are lovely.

Edited by Jacko51

On 19/07/2019 at 16:34, Valiant62 said:

Home goalie kit the best of an average bunch. I’ll almost certainly get some of the new merch to give the club bit more business mind.

Seen it in real life or the club shop at least and I’ve revised my opinion... I like them all bar the away goalie kit. Any suggestion of red is just immoral.

My initial thoughts about the kits is that they're smart, unfussy and they've got a lot right. The colours, the white to black ratio, the use of amber. Given the timescales involved to get it all done it's a very good job by all.

I hope our continued relationship with Erreá beyond October will not be disadvantaged by the threat of a no-deal brexit. 

I maybe completely wrong on this but having the owner sponsoring their own team maybe a back door way of putting more money into the club. A lot of other teams do it eg Manchester City, the unwashed down the road. An over the odds sponsorship may bypass some of the financial fair play rules.

Saw both shirts in the club shop on Saturday and they both look even better than they do in the photo's. Problem is, which one do i purchase?

• Thanks 1

On 22/07/2019 at 10:22, mbycars said:

Saw both shirts in the club shop on Saturday and they both look even better than they do in the photo's. Problem is, which one do i purchase?

Couldn't make my mind up either so bought both. Didn't get 10% off though as haven't got new season ticket issued yet. Never mind, it's gone to a good cause.

23 hours ago, jimbo57 said:

Couldn't make my mind up either so bought both. Didn't get 10% off though as haven't got new season ticket issued yet. Never mind, it's gone to a good cause.

Just bought three away tops, showed my receipt for my st and got the 10% off.

12 minutes ago, Danish Valiant said:

How do the sizes run this season? Do I have to go a size or two up as usual? 

Yes, Errea are always a tighter fit than English suppliers, (mind you so were BLK)