onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread - Notts County v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

**** off and watch Stoke.

Grow up. Why would I want to do that? Please tell me what’s so impressive about today? We played ok against the worst side in the football league and we’re still 3rd bottom In league 2 and have scored what 1 in 6/7. Brilliant. I’ll keep supporting and backing the vale at the matches as I always have done. And I’m more than welcome to post what I’ve seen on here.

Thought we played well and had we won 3-0 it wouldn’t of flattered us, just need something to go for us. Pope needs a goal big time. He doesn’t usually miss chances like the one early second half!

Positive is we looked much better than County so should feel we can finish above them. We looked fitter and some positive performances, Manny looked more like the Manny we saw early season, Worrall was excellent and Clark and Hannant who had been poor recently looked decent.

Hannant tore Rose to pieces at times second half!

Crooks as well was solid.

I feel much more positive of our chances after that... we actually fought for it today... need to take that into next week and then the biggy at home to Yeovil.

Just got back, we played very well apart from in the finishing department. A confidence boost and as a team we played well on the whole. On to next week, we just need to believe, on this performance we have as good a chance as the bottom two of avoiding the drop.

The only players other than Pope who are likely to get us a goal are Whitfield, Montano and Miller. Of these three, only Whitfield got on the pitch and not until the 81st minute. So what can you expect? Sorry, but this ain't going to work, no matter how well we play.

Grow up. Why would I want to do that? Please tell me what’s so impressive about today? We played ok against the worst side in the football league and we’re still 3rd bottom In league 2 and have scored what 1 in 6/7. Brilliant. I’ll keep supporting and backing the vale at the matches as I always have done. And I’m more than welcome to post what I’ve seen on here.

You seem to spend more time fannying about on your phone during the game than actually supporting the team!!

You don’t post what you’ve seen you just whine about Aspin and now Askey.Read the other posts and take some Citalapram you obviously need some

Enjoyed the game today. We should’ve scored.... don’t know how we didn’t. Thought Worrells delivery was good most of the time, we’ve missed that!

I do think that some of the squad are not fit enough, conlan and Manny, Joyce to name a few, they have to up there game if we are going to get out of this mess.

Thank god we have Legge back, thought he was man of the match, solid at the back and threatened via set pieces.

You don’t post what you’ve seen you just whine about Aspin and now Askey.Read the other posts and take some Citalapram you obviously need some

Whine about askey? Because I’ve said i don’t understand why we’re leaving it so late to make subs? I was one of the only ones on here who wanted him!

My take on the game was we played ok, i posted at half time we were doing ok and we’re better than county, I felt we needed to push on and we would’ve taken the 3 points. For me pope should have gone off he dosent like right he’s missing chance after chance and someone else deserves a go at least for half an hour. I saw today 2 poor sides where one was slightly betterthan the other first half and much better second but are clueless in front of goal. Montano and miller should have been brought on imo.

The other issue is of course most posts will be moaning. Have you not noticed how bad we have been?

Pope needs to get this 100th goal in the bag for sure but from today’s game as a whole with a bit better finishing, from all the players that had good chances, and we’d be saying it was a great performance, albeit tougher games against much better teams than Notts are in front of us. Overal, I feel much more positive this week about the teams chances.

Can’t work the stats out on the BBC report, they don’t reflect the game I just watched.

Another bottom eight team that we've failed to beat. We need goals and we don't field enough of the players that could be capable of scoring.

Still, Askey's first point. That's one from fifteen and one goal in five. We need to start scoring and winning.

I'm strangely confident that we've had our worst form of the season now and we're going to start picking points up more regularly. Hope that turns out to be the case!

Archived