onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January window

darren1810

Sjokinel reports Harris has now signed. Interesting that Aspo acknowledges he can play up front in several positions (presumably not all at once). Perhaps we'll be lucky enough to have someone who can finally beat a fullback and put in a decent cross.

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mark-harris-port-vale-cardiff-2462493

Advert

Now what about this other "phantom" striker Aspin said would be here for Saturday? Which Saturday? Which year? Cynical I may be but this is what Vale are doing to my brain just now.

Today is Wednesday, three days until Saturday!

All the effort I used to put in to following the club has been replaced by such ennui to the point where I actually want to sever ties. **** Smurthwaite and, as much as it pains me to say this, **** Aspin. I'll shake his hand if I ever see him in the street but, as far as I can see, I won't be attending any more games. I just wish I could stop looking online and checking the score. Genuinely want to wash my hands of the whole rotten enterprise.

Know where you are coming from but The Vale is in the blood and can't be washed away. VTID

Woohoo! A 3 goal in 20 game striker; and on a cheap loan deal as well - bargain!! Other clubs must look on enviously at the brand of transfer magic only Norman seems capable to oversee. Another triumph!!

On a serious note, I hope the lad does well for us - and chips in with the scrap to avoid oblivion.

I like an extra pint at 3 o'clock, but I might make it 2 for the rest of this season.

More looking forward to the protests than the match. Flare-fuelled jocular banter in Ebeneezer Smurthwaite's direction. Should be good fun.

I was referring to Smurthwaites ability to scupper a deal at the last minute NOTHING AT ALL to do with the tragic accident involving Sala.

Which is all irrelevant now as Harris has signed.

The delay will be as a direct result of that sad ‘probable’ tragedy that affected his parent club. Nowt to do with us.

We should all show a little understanding for a menial delay.

Archived